Need Help Connecting Cable/DVR/VCR abd DCDPlayer

Username: Freedove

Post Number: 1
I am trying to figure out how to connect the Comcast Motorola Dual Tuner box to my new standard tube tv along with a DVR/VCR combo and a DVD Player. I have all of the cables/cords and splitters I could possibly need but I have no idea in what order they are hooked up in order to have everything work right.
I also have a Home Theater System to get better audio. I bought Y splitters for that too.
I don't know if I will actually hook up the DVD Player since I have read on here that you can't really use your DVR to copy at the same time the DVD Player is going.
My main concern at this point is to be able to record my favorite TV shows onto DVDs with picture and audio.
The Dual Tuner from Comcast records for later viewing but I have shows I want as keepers.
I need to know what hooks to what in the right sequence order.
Thanks
FreeDove

Username: Freedove

Post Number: 2
Why isn't anyone helping me? :o(
I just want to know the sequence of ins and outs to TV and from cable box/tv/DVD/DVR. I read all of the messages but I still need help.
Do I split the coaxil cable coming from the wall with one going to the cable box and the other going to the DVD or to the DVR?
Where does the audio atart and finish at?
Someone please help me.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us