Question for Lk

jonvi
Unregistered guest
Hello Lk, was just wondering if one used a t911,hooked up to the nullmodem using the stb-loader for fta, and using a blank smartcard. Then useing the cardreader on the fta would it work rather than diconnecting the fta stb all the time.

jonvi
Unregistered guest
whats a person gotta do to get a question answerd around here. ANYBODY? thanks

Help 4U
Unregistered guest
You could ask an unanswerable ?
You make no sence.A t911 is a old card flasher for dave.
Cant use it on a fta receiver(stb).What kind of fta receiver.

Help 4U
Unregistered guest
You could ask an answerable ?
You make no sence.A t911 is a old card flasher for dave.
Cant use it on a fta receiver(stb).What kind of fta receiver.

jonvi
Unregistered guest
Help 4U
since you do not understand the question, i will try to explain. The objective is to use the cardreader on a c00lsat instead of the nullmodem cable to load new bins.So with that said, could one load a bin onto a blank smartcard,with a t911,and c00lsat loader2.1 (stb loader)

jonvi
Unregistered guest
Help 4U
since you do not understand the question, i will try to explain. The objective is to use the cardreader on a c00lsat instead of the nullmodem cable to load new bins.So with that said, could one load a bin onto a blank smartcard,with a t911,and c00lsat loader2.1 (stb loader)

Help 4U
Unregistered guest
Sounds like your trying to stuff a 5 pound bird with 10 pounds of stuffing.But thats what i call testing.Kind of dought it but i dont do plastic.
Dont think the coolset loader is going to be compatable in any way with a t911.If you find out it is dont tell me cause i through mine away years ago.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us