Pansat 3500 DUAL KEYS SETUP

Anonymous

Pansat 3500 DUAL KEYS SETUP

The Pansat 3500 does have the ability to utilize both set of keys.

Here's how:

1. Press 8282 (by passes the Parental control option) and it will take you into the CAS system so scroll down to Nagravision2 and press OK as you ususally did. This is the screen for the current set of keys F2 98 etc.

2. Now scroll down to Key Number which will be 00 then press the right arrow once and you will see 01 displayed with the 1 highlighted in yellow.

3. With the keypad on the remote press the number 9 and you will see the 1 change to, and remain as, a 9. You should also see the new keys here 3D 73 etc.

4. Now press OK and you wil see Store blink red three times which will store/save the keys for use.

These two places are where you will enter and save future keys changes.

I had originally stated in the above to click on the Default Setting after completing the procedures. I edited that line out as after completing the change to 09 you just exit out of the CAS menu. Clicking on the Default Setting resets the 09 back to 01 and you DO NOT want that to happen.

Sorry about including that line in the first place.

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 725
ON Pansats..0901 is for inputting Bev keys..

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 726
ON Pansats..0901 is for inputting Bev keys..unless U are saying something different and I am misunderstanding U..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us