Who Is Mark Sherman?

Pinot Grigio
Unregistered guest
I have read your comments with great interest over the past couple of months and have relied on them extensively in my decision to purchase a Pio 5060 rather than wait for the Panny 50/600.

But, it has occurred to me that you have knowledge beyond that of the ordinary geek and that you might have some kind of industry connection. So, the above question seems in order. Hope you do not mind.

Silver Member
Username: Rysa4

Post Number: 373
I think its funny. My name is spelled with a "C" and not a "K". I am not sure what your question is though. I am musician for thirty years and have been involved with consumer electronics forums, gatherings, and auditionings since 2003. I belong to the local HT group and keep up so to speak. Read the typical mags etc. I attend CES each year as an audio industry affiliate but I don't sell anything. I have involvement as a producer/creator at a radio station that also puts certain electronics in the hands of print impaired individuals and also uses a bunch of audio equipment in their studios ( ie purchase)

Not sure that all of this means much though.

Silver Member
Username: Rysa4

Post Number: 374
By the way- I assume you are happy with your purchase.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us