DN new active keys!!!!

Anonymous

When the active keys were changed yesterday, I updated my ariza bin to 269 and everything worked..

But my question is...how does this work in general? 269 bin was released 3/4 days ago and how did it fix the key change when my older bin 267 didn't do..??

Just curious....

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 706
DN sends a sat signal to all its subscribers whenever DN changes its keys...the FTA receivers need these keys to get DN...the autoroll bins are coded so they will react like a subscribed DN plastic card and your FTA receiver will intercept and install that satellite signal with the new key codes..

Anonymous

Thanks LK for explanation..

Then how was the 269 bin which was released prior to the key change able to fix this?? I would think the bin fix need to be after the key change so that it can address this????

Silver Member

Post Number: 710
I just explained it to U....on a 5th grade level..

the autoroll bins are coded so they will react like a subscribed DN plastic card and your FTA receiver will intercept and install that satellite signal with the new key codes..

Anonymous

sorry LK..my question was more like this:

my 267 was also an autoroll bin..it didnt work for this key change...269 autoroll bin was released prior to the key change..so how did this work when 267 didn't??

Scented Kitty.
Unregistered guest
The gods blessed the 269 and and the good fairy of dss now resides in you receiver dashing around and changing the numbers with her magic wand.

Anonymous

LK...your wisdom on this would be appreciated!!

Username: Sonrisa

Lajas, PR

Post Number: 1
How can I get the new Keys for Dish ( I have a Pansat 2700A receiver ).

Anonymous

Willy get the 144 at any dss site.Get the one dated 2/11/06.It auto rolls and works great.

Other.The reason the 269 works is because intelegent coders changed the 267 slightly so the hash that the providers were sending would be bypassed by the receiver.Unless you understand how to code and most people cant then there is no way to explain how the coder improve the bins every time the providers send ecms or hash that causes the latest file to fail.

Username: Manuelfe37

Post Number: 1
I need the keys and bin for my lifetime ultra, can anyone give me directions?
Thank you
Manuel Ferrer

Username: Sonrisa

Lajas, PR

Post Number: 2
If you have the new keys for Satellite ( Dish network) please contact me. Thanks!

Silver Member

Post Number: 749
The new keys are plastered all over these forums...open your eyes..

Silver Member

Post Number: 750
I've posted them at least 20x...I'm tired of it..if U're too LAZY to look, then SUBSCRIBE!

BUTT-BOY
Unregistered guest
@ LK or Silly Thilly-e-boy....
F
U
C
K
you....And U H!TCHE-e-B!tch-e-boy....same to
U

F
U
C
K
you too.....And U Anonymous....U are the
A
S
S
of all.....U are LK....The Big
S
U
C
K

I have come to Butt
F
U
C
K
you birds.....Tell me how to U get my "COME"
out of your BUTT'S without getting drunk!!!!!
(He-Ha-He-Ha-He-Ha-He-Ha)

......John Ann CO*CK rides again.....ROTF

........LONG LIVE THE BUTT.......
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us