Help connecting cable box and tv to new DVD Recorder.

Username: Laravia18

Post Number: 1
I have a Panasonic DMR-ES10 and I was wondering could anyone help me connect my cable box (which is a Scientific Atlanta) and tv (Sharp) to my new unit. This was alot easier with my VCR but I am trying to replace it.

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 2294
Connect the box to the recorder with s-video or RCAs and set the recorder on whatever input you used. If you use s-video, you still need RCAs for audio. Connect the recorder to the TV with, in order of preference, component, s-video, RCAs. If component or s-video, you still need RCAs for audio.

Username: Laravia18

Post Number: 3
Thanks! I found out that I totally forgot about turning my tv to input 1. I am use to connecting my gaming units and I didn't use my VCR that much so I forgot about that feature. Thanks again!

Username: Kek65

Clinton, Tennesse Usa

Post Number: 1
Need help hooking up dvd player toshiba sd-k850. I have a toshiba big screen tv also direct tv and a samsung dvd vce combo. how can I hook all these together or how to just hookup toshiba dvd to tv. The direct tv and samsung are already hooked uo and work fine but cannot get the toshiba dvd to work ,. have tried several ways to hookup, thanks for your help
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us