Panasonic HDTV Help !

Username: Xanfred

Post Number: 1
Hello,
I recently purchased a 30 inch Panasonic Flatscreen HDTV. I'm a film student, and primarily interested in watching widescreen films. While I'm happy with the screen size and quality, I've noticed something strange...the left and right sides of the screen seem to 'warp' or bend slightly. This is especially noticeable on moving shots while watching films. Has anyone seen or heard about this? Thanks for any and all advice!

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 2292
Poor geometrics, a common problem on TVs. It can be adjusted, but you may end up with it bowing in in the middle.

Username: Xanfred

Post Number: 2
OK. I've been searching through both the TV and DVD menus for adjusting options. Any general areas/common titles I should look for to make adjustments? So far, no luck.

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 2293
They are in the service menus. Going into them may void the warranty if you have one. You would have to do a search for your model to find out how to get into them. If you do decide to try, write down the settings for anything you try to adjust. They are different for each TV and there will be no way back to the way it is now if you mess it up, unless you have the settings written down.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us