DN Down?

Bronze Member
Username: Homer_simpson

Post Number: 32
ok, so it looks like DN is doing the same as BEV with the key changes. Anyone else having problems with DN?

Username: Kudr

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 4
No video/audio on DN & Bev

murda
Unregistered guest
hell yeah what the hell is going it keeps autorolling

ViniDomine
Unregistered guest
Hmmmm... something funky is going on... I keep on getting "Wait for picture!!" message, loads for 2 minutes, image and audio comes on... freezes after 2 minutes and again "Wait for picture!!" (Pansat 2700A) - I wonder what's up.

PATRICK1966
Unregistered guest
YEAH! I'M GETTING THE SAME THING.

Anonymous

Go bang your fat wife while you are waiting for the new keys...ROTF

Anonymous

Ther not rolling keys.Just making the receiver think the keys are rolling.Its been suggested you may be able to put in an old bin with manual key install.Then install latest keys.Gonna try and let you know.

Anonymous

where can i get an old bin without autoroll?

Anonymous

only pansat got problem
some other still work good

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 363
I have already tried this with 2300a still will not work. Viewsat 2000 can turn off autoroll and enter the keys and seems to work from what I have found on the net so far.

Username: Jasonswife19

Post Number: 9
Having no troubles with DN (other than some stations gone)But BEV is rolling every 2 mins. So I just gave up on it. Sticking with DN until they stop messing around!

Anonymous

Is there any new bin for Pansat 2700A?

DN is rolling every minute.

Username: Majk

Post Number: 4
WORKING OK, WITH NO PROBLEMS
NO AUTOROLL
256T BIN

Anonymous

is that bin for Pansat 2700A?

Anonymous

2700 is down auto rolling every 5 minutes.

Bad channel or signal message......queue's up image then goes down again.....

Bronze Member
Username: Homer_simpson

Post Number: 33
Has anyone noticed that both DN and BEV are showing the same keys in the N2 section of the Pansat 2500 menu!?

Anonymous

We know is rolling out every 2 minutes, what we need to know is how to resolve it.

May be a new bin file or something more.

Username: Majk

Post Number: 5
FOR PANSAT AND FORTEC USE BIN WITH MANUAL KEY CHANGE
AND NO PROBLEM
AUTOROLL NO WORK ANYMORE
ENJOY
AND FOR OTHER RECEIVERS PUT BIN FOR MANUAL KEY CHANGE, THEN PUT KEYS IN
WORK GOOD

jomajale
Unregistered guest
what keys do you use with no autoroll

Anonymous

Mine stop auto rolling - I kept it on CNN for
awhile to download key.

Anonymous

Dish Network:
N 0101 00:
9E 5B 7A 77 C0 FE 91 CA 4D 2A DC 33 D4 CD E3 75
N 0101 01:
FB D9 F2 D9 D6 C9 EF 7A 57 AD 32 24 67 42 6C E6

ca77
Unregistered guest
where do i get the 256t bin?

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 367
what are the bev keys

jomajale
Unregistered guest
i used 258 (2500), and above keys, didnt work

burak
Unregistered guest
anybody know how to solve the "bev" problem at this time(multisat receiver)?

Anonymous

went way back to 118 bin for 2700a, posted keys are good, some channels missing so key change is comin, then auto roll be back, bin from nov archives at favorite sites.

kriskros
Unregistered guest
thanks for posting the key, it worked on pansat 3500 bin 137, but froze after couple of secs

Anonymous

Bev:
N 0901 00:
34 A7 39 E9 D6 C8 1B D9 FD 48 A1 AF D6 AC 5A 70
N 0901 01:
10 8B F5 BF D5 38 10 8F F3 31 79 ED 20 CA 8E 0E

ca77
Unregistered guest
any 1 got a site where i can get this file the 1 i use is mysteriously not working either

Smileyperson
Unregistered guest
Thanks! My sattelite works GREAT!

Bronze Member
Username: Sharpes84

Post Number: 27
why do you have more keys than i need?I have 256t bin and I cannot fit all teh keys you list,whats up with that?

jomajale
Unregistered guest
nice of you to let us know, what are you using

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
who me?

jomajale
Unregistered guest
joe moe, you need to go to n2

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
i am in n2 and that doesnt have the extra keys on this bin

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
go to menu
parental control
nagravision
then dishnetwork...
then in dishnetwork go to nag 2...and all the keys do not fit

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
what bin is clone safe?....I was using this 256t and now I am not able too.....

Bronze Member
Username: Leew

Ketchikan, ALASKA

Post Number: 27
01 01
00: A6908AADDFBC9EAD BBDF9EAD9ADFACAB
01: 96B3B3DFBD9AB390 B1B8DFAB90DF8AAC

09 01
00: A6908AADDFBC9EAD BBDF9EAD9ADFACAB
01: 96B3B3DFBD9AB390 B1B8DFAB90DF8AAC
I got from my pansat 3500
it looks funny

jomajale
Unregistered guest
sorry no that was for smileyperson, these posts just take so long to come up

Anonymous

Load bin X-85BL_051206PM_264_au(N).bin (this has N2 which is 0101 00 with two rows of keys, and 0101 01 with two rows of keys).Put in keys below and watch TV.

Dish Network:
N 0101 00:
9E 5B 7A 77 C0 FE 91 CA 4D 2A DC 33 D4 CD E3 75
N 0101 01:
FB D9 F2 D9 D6 C9 EF 7A 57 AD 32 24 67 42 6C E6

Bronze Member
Username: Kosovari

Post Number: 22
hey were can we get X-85BL_051206PM_264_au(N).bin ... currently dsscentral is down :-( ...

looking for
Unregistered guest
there's no frecken 264 bin

Username: Magic4

Post Number: 1
I'm using bin 264 right now and watch TV since 7:45pm last night.

Anonymous

264 Bin

http://www.ds*centra*.ne*/cgi-bin/schlabo4/dl.pl?Pansat2500-X-85BL051206PM264auN-AUTO

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
do any of the working bins support bev now?

Username: Devolaster

Post Number: 2
Does anyone have a working bin for Ariza 700 please?
The one I have keeps autorolling.

Username: Babak

Does anyone know what file to use for ariza 700??? or how I can stop autoroll??

boxtop123
Unregistered guest
tried to write in old bin without autoroll
original 2500 pansat and now receiver may be burned. cant get anything any suggestions
please send help

wahab7323
Unregistered guest
Is there any bin for Ariza with the two lines to N2
( 00 two lines, and 01 two lines?). The first bins for ariza with this was an autoroll. How can you use the old bin, say 256, with one line.?

Username: Jariro

My best regards. Old bin without auto roll needed for VIEWSAT 2000.
Where can I find this file?

Thanks

Anonymous

Seeing a few Ariza 700 Que's...anyone have an answer besides rolling back to 254 and manually entering keys? I'm running BEV and its been down since 6:30EST Friday

Unregistered guest
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I have a PanTec Ultra (I think). Even with the new key numbers it still tells me Scrambled or Bad Channel. I'm using Nagravision 2 as my primary.

Anonymous

where can i find software for multistar receiver?

FSFTA
Unregistered guest
Hey folks. A couple of things here.
First....
As you all may have noticed dishnetwork and bell expressvu are playing around with us once again and many receivers are down.

At first we all thought this was just a simply key change but as time went on we discovered this was not the case. Dish and Bev are using a different type of key modification that affects the autoll feature in most receivers and won't allow them to use the proper keys to open up the channels. But the good news is we do have some work arounds to get you all back up and running. Just visit the site and check in the key discussion, and fta world announcements sections as well as the correct sections for your receiver brand to find the new work arounds to get back up and running.
Now, there has been an other great discovery during this little game dish and bev are playing right. The discovery of a hot new player in the receiver world. Myself and many others went through this last game dish and bev are playing without even knowing there was anything going on. The reason we didn't know anything was going on was because we were using Orasat 5 receivers. If you check out the various forums on the net you will find that the Orasat 5 receiver rolled right through this current mess without a hitch. I was personally totally surprised by this, by it was a very pleasant surpirse. I honestly didn't even know anything had happened until I logged onto the site and saw the commotion going on.
This brings us to our next announcement. FSFTA is partnering with Satking to offer all our members a pre-grand opening special. Based on user fedback from a previous e-mail we sent out we have been able to obtain a special bulk purchase price from Satking based on a minimum order of 100 Orasat 5's. The deal includes 1 Orasat 5 receiver, 1 cable, and one diseqc switch, plus shipping all for $170. The price was obtained based on feed back at FSFTA form members who posted their opinions on the retail price. The prices quoted by the members was calcutalted and averaged out and it all averaged out to around $170 to $180. However we were able to keep the price down to $170. This price is based on a minimum order of 100 Orasat 5's.
What we are doing is taking confirmations on orders. We are NOT accepting any money up front. We don't want people to pay and then have to wait for their order. We will fisrt take confirmations form people who want to purchase and how many they wish to purchase. Then once we have obtained the minimum 100 untis we need we will have everyone then make their payments based on how many Orasat 5's they wish to purchase. Shortly after payment you will then receive your tracking number for your order. This way it all goes through exactly the same as any order you would make with a dealer.
This special bulk order price is only good for FSFTA members and only for a limited time. Once Satking announces their official grand opening the price is most likely to go up.
Now, here is how to make your confirmation on your order.
Send an e-mail to sales@satking.ca
In the e-mail include your FSFTA site username.
Also include how many Orasat 5 receivers you wish to order.
There is no need to include shipping information as this will be sent when you actually pay for the order.

Please note. This is NOT a pre order deal where you pay upfront and then have to wait like Al7bar.ca did way back when they scammed people. This is a pre confirmation simply to ensure we get the minimum 100 units. You will send no money at all until we have the minimum 100 confirmed. Once you make your payment you will be making your order and it will be sent within one day of payment.
If you have any questions regarding this please send them to admin@fsfta.com or post them at the site.
Thanks folks,

Xstreamist.

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 475
Parasite!...feeding off of others!...stay at your own crummy site..sell your crap to your own members
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us