Connecting LG RH 7500 DVD Recorder to Sky Digibox and TV

Username: Johnuk

Post Number: 1
hi,

having problems working out how to connect up my tv, sky digital box and dvd recorder.

tv is a BUSH with ext1 and ext2 scart sockets and aerial in socket x 1.
sky digital box is a PACE with 2 scart sockets, one for tv, other for vcr etc. aerial in x 1 and rf out x 2.
dvd recorder is LG RH7500 with EURO AV1 Audio/Video scart and EURO AV2 DECODER scart socket. aerial in x 1, rf out x 1.

i did actually have it working by some miracle, but when i was recording from tv i got frequent crackling noise accompanied with audio from another channel that i was not recording from coming across and ruining my recording. i decided to have a go and you can guess the rest.

detailed description of what cables needed and what to what connection or if any one knows of a diagram showing set up? where aerial should go, what scart to what scart, what to do with rf out sockets etc, really appreciate your expertize guys.

i am in the uk and i am using a plug in amplifier for my aerial signal, which is connected to my outdoor/roof areial and has four coax sockets to use for various sat, dvd recorder etc.

many thanks.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us