Free To Air burning questions

ViniDomine
Unregistered guest
Expose yours here..
My question is...

Why are most of the free to air channels all arabic or chinese?
Seems like a silly question but what the arabics and chinese have that we don't to be able to have so many free channels available?

Laters
Vini

Bronze Member
Username: Punjavi_doo

Post Number: 18
paki channels are also up . Upload

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 394
First FTA receiver ever made was by Hyundai in Korea..so the Far East/Asia is basically the original home of FTA..

BTW..North America is capitalist continent with Free enterprise and big businesses ...everything cost money ...In Middle east and Asia , many are poor and could NOT afford TV, nevermind PPV etc..so they have many FREE channels...here we Pay for TV..

ViniDomine
Unregistered guest
LK I agree with you 100% - also, after some research, Chinese and Arabic are the most spoken languages in the world. Interesting yet frustrating to see how accostumed we are to PAY for everything. TV should really be free specially network television... they make planty of money from their sponsors.

Vini

my2cents
Unregistered guest
Blame it on the corrupted govern't. As a capitalist nation, money is power. So we have to pay for every fucccking thing. The rich get richer, the poor gets poorer.

FSFTA
Unregistered guest
Hey all,
FSFTA needs your input on a serious matter.
Please see the thread here:
http://www.fsfta.com/showthread.php?p=21249#post21249

Thanks for your assistance.

*BL

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 403
serious matter?....BS...how much should a orasat cost?...no more than a $79 Pantec..its NOT a proven machine yet!...and thats a screwy web site too..fsfta...especially that x admin dude..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us