Samsung HL-R5067W and cable card

Username: Kojote

Post Number: 1
Ok I havn't seen anythin like this on here yet so here I go. I Got the TV a few weeks ago and the cable company I work at needed someone to test how the cable cards will work. After some confusion on both ends because we had never tried this before everything looked to have went well. Only problem is if I'm on tuner mode on the TV with the cable card in it will basically start responding to my input really slowly (30 seconds from the time I hit a button till it actually does it), wont't change channes or even let me pick a different source at all or power down. That is untill I eject the cable card from the back and then all returns back to normal. Has anyone else had an issue like this? Or is it just me?

Debose
Unregistered guest
Never had this problem with my cable card from Time Warner. It will take about 5 seconds to change the channel unless you hit the enter button. Nothing else is affected in my case.

Username: Bellboy

Lawn Guyland, NY

Post Number: 3
I have the 46 inch model and cable card sometimes takes 1-2 seconds, but never more than that. Of course Cablevision is having problems getting me all my premium channels thru the cable card, but that's another issue...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us