3 BIRDS - PLEASE HELP

Username: Sbroc

Post Number: 3
Hello, Please Help I'm new at this.
I have a direct tv 18" dish with two dual lnbs. I am hitting two birds. 110 and 119. I have another 18" dish hitting 61.5. I have 2 csat 5000 platinum receivers which I would like to hook up. I also want to be able to use both receivers at the same time?

...What do I need in order to set this up? What is the easy way to set this up adn make sure that both receivers can be used at the same time?

PLEASE HELP! THANKS!

Extremer
Unregistered guest
I believe you need a diseqc switch

Grimreeper
Unregistered guest
do the lnbs have dual outputs? if so you can use two receivers with two disqc swtichs

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 368
Just use a DP 34 switch..run just 1 cable from each LNB in to the switch..then FROM the DP34 switch, run 1 cable dirtectly to each receiver...

The DP 34 switch replaces the disque switch...it will receive 3 satellites ...and carry the signal to 4 receivers..thats why its called DP 34 switch

Grimreeper
Unregistered guest
I forgot about the dp34 switch shoulda remembered it ive been having problems with mine but they do make things much easyer.Question for you LK have you read anywere about viewsats having power problems with the dp34 switch?

Post Number: 4
Will this dp34 switch work with Dual Legacy LNBF's and csat5000 receivers. On one dish there are two dual lnbfs (110, 119 - 4 outputs) and on the other dish (2 outputs - 61.5) So if this would work how would I hook it up. Sorry I am a little confused. Will I be able to watch both receivers at the same time, cause before I was having problems with 110 119 using Diseq swtiches. Please Help, Thanks in Advance!

Silver Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 362
Hey do you read answers? c&p ...............Just use a DP 34 switch..run just 1 cable from each LNB in to the switch..then FROM the DP34 switch, run 1 cable dirtectly to each receiver...

The DP 34 switch replaces the disque switch...it will receive 3 satellites ...and carry the signal to 4 receivers..thats why its called DP 34 switch

Post Number: 5
hey man Im jsut asking, Im new at this. So FO.

LK - THANKS

Silver Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 363
Hey Frank; BYTE ME!!!!UR the stu mo fkr that didn`t take time to read the answer to UR ?, don`t give me grief because I gave U a heads up..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us