TO LK

Username: Stupidbush

Arkansas, Arkansas Bangladesh

Post Number: 10
ok lk this is exactly what i have in here.
a pansat 2700a receiver connected to my pc thru
a serial port cable rs 232 olso connected to usb hub ,since my pc comes with all usb ports,olso
idownloaded GTRom 3.3 loader on my desktop,i went to dsscommunity i found bins 270, 140 saved it on my desktop ,i tryed to move the bin to gtrom can't do it!!right know i don't know if my pc is reading the reciever or mybe it's only the way i have to upload the bin to the gtrom loader.
any ideas!!

Username: Nrb856

Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 1
jmontana some usb ports use com 3 or 4

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 316
can't use usb ports...need serial ports...I told U that before..and U need a null modem cable for a pansat 2700..and 270 is wrong bin...140 is for the pansat 2700..

U must listen, if U expect help from me...thats 2x I told U this...do not ask me again..U are LAZY and have NOT read anything or listened to anything I told U...U are on your own with me pal..I despise Lazy people,who just ask redundant questions...why should I do all the reading and work,while U do NOTHING!...LATER!...good luck..

BTW...don't BS me and tell me U did ANY reading!..U have done absolutely NONE...U know NOTHING about FTA!...not which cable, serial port,bin..the basics..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
up yours mother FFFFFFFFFFFFF&&&&&&&&&R!

Anonymous

same to u pal ....see if you get anymore help...jackasss

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
well stupid ....it was technical question!
but hey i heard your momy is looking for YAA..
go have some milk from her.

Anonymous

Yea sure it was.

my2cents
Unregistered guest
jmontana....
what make you think that's a legitimate technical question you asked. You can't even connect the right null modem cable. you can't even know if your pc is still working or not. You can't even tell you pc is running on dos or windows. you don't even know the correct bin file for your box.

those are the basic things of FTA that a 10 yr old kids have mastered already.

so go finish your HS diploma before you come back in here to ask anymore questions.

look like you're the one looking for your own mamma milk 'cause your lazy azzzz keep asking the same question every threads...hahahah.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
listen i just had sex, my dIIIIIIIIIIIIIII***k
is relaxing right now!! so next time you'll be
next!!
ha ha ha!
well don't worry my biyaaatch, i'll give you some
of my golden sp%%%%%%%%%rm.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
kiss my .....PANSATUpload

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 325
We have another JERK to IGNORE!

Anonymous

No you don't.

Username: Beaumontj

Post Number: 5
What is with some of these people, other sites wouldn't tolerate any of this they would be banned. jmontana you need to do some reading your questions just frustrate people because of the simplicity of your problems.

Username: Fruitcakes

Post Number: 9
what a bunch of fcuking idiots in here....Hey Justin, if you don't fcuking like it here, hit the fcuking road azzhole...People can come here and ask any question they want..unfortunatly it's Thrill the rude moron that usually answers their questions and then pizzes them off...we need to get rid of thrill the fcuking crippled war vet and then this place would be much better...ROTF

Anonymous

fruitcakes

BYE BYE

Bronze Member
Username: Fruitcakes

Post Number: 14
BYE BYE...where are you going you fcuking azzlicker..are you going to meet Thrill at the Blue Oyster for some sausage appetizers?...fcuking moron..ROTF

Anonymous

So long fool.

Silver Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 368
Sounds like the mods are going to work, Congrats, keep up the good work....
Sorry 4 the late post, been away from the puter...

Anonymous

yes we were wondering.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us