Strange trouble with Sharp Aquos 32"

RobertS
Unregistered guest
Just got this awesome tv, model LC32DA5U, and for some reason when watching regular cable it does not let me change the channels using channel up or down...gives a bizarre error..like input not selected...but how can that be as I was watching...

any help would be apreciated

Silver Member
Username: Xdrummer03

Tenessee

Post Number: 202
Do you have it hooked in through some type of external device,maybe with a'v cables of some kind?

RobertS
Unregistered guest
Just my VCR, which is how I had it connected before to my old sony 27"..maybe I'll try bypassing that and see what happens..

RobertS
Unregistered guest
. So I unplugged everything and plugged only my cable connection straight from the wall and I still get the same message....Doesnt seem like anything is broken but I cant figure out why it is saying that....

RobertS
Unregistered guest
. So I unplugged everything and plugged only my cable connection straight from the wall and I still get the same message....Doesnt seem like anything is broken but I cant figure out why it is saying that....

RobertS
Unregistered guest
whew! figured it out! It turns out all of the channel were set at "skip" so when I went to change channels none were available....never seen a tv setup like that before..but anyway...it is working now..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us