Channel list.

Bronze Member
Username: Aam

Post Number: 67
Can someone please tell me how to find or create a channel list for 110, 119 and 121 ONLY...for the Viewsat Platinum. Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 225
Go to any DSS site and download the channel lists posted there...dsscommunity.c*om FORUMS has many in the viewsat area..IN fact they have one now for every satellite..

Bronze Member
Username: Aam

Post Number: 68
I did try the dsscommunity.c*om but didn't really find a list for 121. I use the loader2 program to load the channel list. If someone has the list please forward it to me here. Thanks

Anonymous

HI, I have a pansat 2700a with autoroll. I am using the latest channel list. However, I am missing some channels on the 148 west. Almost 80% of the channels are missing etc. Can you please help me with a new channel list inlcuding 148 west etc.

Unregistered guest
Is anyone else getting sh*tloads of channels that show " Dishnetwork Season Ticket" Cuz its driving me insane. Am i doing something wrong?

Tried
121 W EchoStar 9/Intelsat Americas 13
119 W EchoStat 7

I am really desperate to get channel 457/471.. it just doesnt show up.. Any thoughts?

Two days ago i was completely cluless about all this stuff, and i have read tonnes of stuff .. so it would be kind to point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.
P.S I am getting channels like HBO etc no problem.

Unregistered guest
Is anyone else getting sh*tloads of channels that show " Dishnetwork Season Ticket" Cuz its driving me insane. Am i doing something wrong?

Tried
121 W EchoStar 9/Intelsat Americas 13
119 W EchoStat 7

I am really desperate to get channel 457/471.. it just doesnt show up.. Any thoughts?

Two days ago i was completely cluless about all this stuff, and i have read tonnes of stuff .. so it would be kind to point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.
P.S I am getting channels like HBO etc no problem.

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 756
go get a superdish list it has the 121 119 110 go to al7bar

Username: Fruitcakes

Post Number: 7
thanks james millard you fcuking scammer...nobody wants to hear from you..you are nothing but a fcuking useless piece of crap...ROTF

Anonymous

" Dishnetwork Season Ticket" is totally normal. A lot of them. If you delete them however you may miss something one day. So I live with it.

Build-a-list
Unregistered guest
Do a scan then use channel master to build your own custom list. You can set your channel list to skip all the season ticket channels. Building your own list from your own scan is the only way to be sure you are getting all the locals possible in your area.

djinn
Unregistered guest
where can i download channel list for pansat 2500a?

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 274
No need for channel list anymore

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is a cut and paste.

Works on all Pansat Series. Might take a few try's to get it to work.

1. Delete ALL channels on ird.

2. Go into SAT Edit and rename your Dish 110 to ECHO 110 and rename Dish 119 to ECHO 119. (the space between ECHO and 110 is important!)

3. do a BLIND scan on each sat, ECHO 110 & ECHO 119. (Takes At least 10 min per sat) NOTE: My 2700 got "hung up" during a blind scan, I stopped, deleted the partially loaded channel list, for that SAT only, re scanned to 100%, all ok.

4. When complete, push SAT button on remote, you will now have a choice you have not previously had "ECHOSTAR PACKAGE"

5. Select ECHOSTAR PACKAGE and select any channel. This will convert EPG Button to ECHOSTAR PACKAGE and your epg will match match D**H Network channels. ( provided you are pointed at 110 and 119)

After doing this, you will see there is no need to load a channel list and epg works fast on most channels, slow to come up on others.

Anonymous

As far as making a channel list for Viewsat;
I use a custom channel list from Channel Master (always have). First I download my newly scanned (or saved list) into CM. Next I make my changes like the order I want my channels in (locals 1-99), usually by provider or sat. Then I save my list as .cmprog format, then export to Viewsat to get my .cha and .sat files. Lastly I use Loader2 to put into my VS2k. I tried using ODSEdit but it never would transfer files.

Result: Perfect channel list with correct numbering. The only thing I noticed is that my EPG still only goes out two hours (suspect that you have to do sat scan to get full 24hr EPG). Dolby is good, all audio is good and i'm happy.

Currently running 1034
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us