Newbie Needs Help...

Username: Thedeadinme

US

Post Number: 7
I use to get free Directv.. What materials do I need to do this again?

Bronze Member
Username: Trucker

Post Number: 17
if you want to watch directv, you need to subscribe.

US

Post Number: 8
so no way of getting DTV anymore? Umm does everyone use dishnetwork now?

Anonymous

10-4

US

Post Number: 9
ok so what do i need in order to get dish.. a receiver and dish... umm and what else? a card programmer? or do they use cards?

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 226
Dead...go read at whatever DSS site U used to get free DTV..U have 2 weeks of good hard reading before U start asking those type questions!...If U truly were a DTV tester, then U would know better and NOT be asking questions like that!!!

Username: Dish_rep

Greensburg, IN United States

Post Number: 3
true.....true.... if you are interested in getting some DishNet, I can get You hooked up with some Dish. I am a sales rep for DishNet and DirecTV. Our primary is in Dishnet though, No one cares about DirecTV, we just offer to all the broke MFers who can't pass the credit score for Dish. But is you would like just email me your name and # and I will give you a call when i get into the office or you can just call in 800-747-8927, I live in indiana and Im in the office from 4-11 mon-fri and 10-5 sat. every week. talk to you then, if you know anyone else who has Direct or cable just give me a call and I'll call em' amd see what we can do prolly even save you some money.

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 234
WOW...thats a strange reply post...I would NOT call that number for a million reasons (could be some prison or money scam,or who knows what)..If U want to subscribe U can look in the yellow pages..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us