Watch CRICKET (471) B4UMUSIC (618) & Other Indian Channels

Anonymous

BREAKTHROUGH !!!

- Posted on : January 22, 2006 9.01 PM EST

Answer to all missing channels & TPs.

Receiver Type: VIEWSAT 2000 Platinum

How to Get Steps:
------------------

1. First of all, make your receive to FACTORY DEFAULT setting.

2. To set receiver to factory default, go to Menu->Installation->Factory Default.

3. Go ahead, and make your receiver to a clean and fresh start.

4. After doing so, your receiver will show, No Channel.

Don't Panic. If nothing shows on your TV and no channel.

5. Connect your receiver to your PC and burn the latest bin# 1034 to your receiver.

6. Disconnect and connect it back to your TV and cable feed.

7. Lock for your favourite bird. (in my case it was 61.5 Echostar 3 & 119 Echostar 7)

Menu->Installation->Antenna Setup

Properties for 61.5 Echostar 3 Bird:
---------------------------------
- LNB Power: On
- LNB Type: Standard
- LNB Freq: 11250
- 22 Khz: Off
- TP Freq: 12297
- Search Option: All
- DiscEQC: Port 1
- Motor: Off
- Legacy SW: None

After setting to these values, you should get strength approx about S:80% Q:75%

Press REMOTE OK BUTTON

This will scan through that locked bird (in this case is Echostar 3)
..let it scan thru all TPs....it will probably take about 2-3 min...

When prompted to save information.. SAVE IT ..by pressing yes.

Properties for 119 Echostar 7 Bird:
---------------------------------
- LNB Power: On
- LNB Type: Standard
- LNB Freq: 11250
- 22 Khz: Off
- TP Freq: 12239
- Search Option: All
- DiscEQC: Port 4
- Motor: Off
- Legacy SW: None

After setting to these values, you should get strength approx about S:85% Q:75%

Press REMOTE OK BUTTON

This will scan through that locked bird (in this case is Echostar 3)
..let it scan thru all TPs....it will probably take about 2-3 min...

When prompted to save information.. SAVE IT ..by pressing yes.

[8]. That's it you will get all missing channels specially.

India-Pak Cricket - 471
B4U Music - 618
PTV Prime US - 616
ARY Digital UK - 621

I have been luking for this since whole day long as I wanted to see the INDIA PAK Test n ODI Series.
I am glad i will be watching it tonite..

So all you CRICKET Lovers...go ahead and get it done..before the match starts.

~Enjoy

Ek Hindustani.
(True believer in Sharing)

Username: Reach_honey

Post Number: 7
Any Help for Fortec Ultra.?

Username: Oommen

New hyde park, New york Usa

Post Number: 1
Does this work only for echostar 110 and 119. how about for 121. What should i do

Username: Milind

Hi Oommen.

I guess it should work with any Bird.

The only reason I believe is it is better to start frm Fresh Factory Default setting before upgrading to any new Bin (Main Software).

I tried to locate the missing channel (471, 618, 621) by upgrading the bin, but it didnt worked out. It only worked when i resetted the receiver to factory default, download the bin:1035 then only it started viewing for changed TPs and missed channels.

I hope this will work same as in your case too. So just try it out.
Make sure to have backup of all the files from STB->PC before upgrading.

Good Luck!

~Milind

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 246
If U scan the each satellite and every TP, then it'll all come back,no matter what bin or receiver U use..

Username: Barbados211

Post Number: 3
LK help please i cannot get any 119 channels changes the cable thats not the problem any ideas i would be greatful sorry to bother you but i am new at this thanks so much

Username: Barbados211

Post Number: 4
LK help please i cannot get any 119 channels changes the cable thats not the problem any ideas i would be greatful sorry to bother you but i am new at this thanks so much i have a c**lpro

Username: Fruitcakes

cricket is for fcuking pullstarts...you people should be watching hockey and football...Cricket is as exciting as watching paint dry...ROTF

Unregistered guest
Well.. i have scanned each TP on EACH Echo Satellite, i.e 1.2, 4, 7, 9, 8.9 Still cant find those missing channels specifically 471, or 457.

So seems like your fix didnt work LK.
Suggestions?

How in hell do i get any one of hose two channels to ever show up?

Username: Milind

Post Number: 2
hey pringle..

you should follow the steps that I posted already. I also had same problem as you have, I tried everything scanning each n evry TP n all that tedious process..

Finally I decided why not to start from FACTORY DEFAULT setting and after doing so and loading the newest bin. I got 471 Cricket..

Last whole nite I watch how DHONI had played his century against Pak.. Mind Blowing inning...
lets see how it goes for Day 3 tonite...

I bet you will get 471 if you follow throught the steps i told u...believe mee.. .

~Milind.

Unregistered guest
Hi Milind, Thanks for the response.

Last night i set the reeciver to factory default, then loaded the original factory bin, set it back to factory default and loaded the neweset bin.
Still doesnt work.

My dish is pointing 119 West. No matter which satellite i try to lock, 119 West is the satellite that comes up.

Also, i dont see Echo 6 Nor Echo 8 in my satellite list.

Could it be that i need to move my dish?

Using Pansat 2700 with bin 270.
Dual head LNB, not using the switch so only single head is in use..

Any suggestions?

Unregistered guest

Last night i set the reeciver to factory default, then loaded the original factory bin, set it back to factory default and loaded the neweset bin.
Still doesnt work.

My dish is pointing 119 West. No matter which satellite i try to lock, 119 West is the satellite that comes up.

Using Pansat 2500 with bin 270.

Any suggestions?

Unregistered guest

Still doesnt work.

Using Pansat 2500 with bin 270.

Any suggestions?

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 263
Pringle...before U knock someone else's suggestion to fix...U should know your own errors are causing your problems!..and U should have explained correctly what U had for hardware..U want good fix U need to provide good info of your problem..much time would have been saved by all had U stated this earlier..

Dual head LNB????...has 2 eyes and 2 outputs, then its a TWIN LNB with built in switch...if its a Dishpro,it has built in disque switch for FTA..if its NOT a dish pro, its a legacy with a built in sw21 switches ,which U cannot use with FTA..

Twin LNB's get BOTH the 110 and 119 when aligned correctly..the 2 outputs are for 2 receivers..U run 1 cable to each receiver..each cable carries BOTH satellites!

Pringle.. U said "Dual head LNB, not using the switch so only single head is in use"..NOT TRUE!!!!!!..if its a legacy, the built in sw21 switch is in use and whenever U change channels it blocks the other satellite signals when used with an FTA receiver...its meant for dishnetwork receivers NOT FTA!!!!!!

And U still need to configure your receiver too if u have a Dishpro...port 1 -110, port 2 -119, etc..I think U have much reading to do..U don't seem to know your own hardware and its useage..

Anonymous

Newbie in this.
I have two dishes installed by dishnetwork, one for all channels and other for int'l channels,but with pansat 2700a, I am not getting any int'l channels? It keeps giving me channels on 110W and dont' know why????
Can someone pls. help.....

Dishtvforfun
Unregistered guest
Guys which receiver would you suggest I buy: cool sat 5000 vs view sat 2000 vs view sat extreme?
Is it important to have a card reader? What cards will it read anyway? which ones have card reader..
Please help..
Thanks..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us