Pansat 2500A configuration help please.

Username: Kevin312

Post Number: 3
Hi LK

Just reading your post bout 270 bin auto roll
for pansat 2500a, The problem I have been experiencing is that I have a Direct tv dish
with factory preset 91, 110, & 119 LNB's. the
lnb's are all set to standard and the disqe are
all set to off, when I scan for bev I get charlie
all sats show high 90% in signal and quality.
I am just wondering when I install the 270 bin if I need to change configurations to get bev & charlie

Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 205
Your post makes no sense..Directv dish
with factory preset 91, 110, & 119 LNB's..Directv does NOT use 91W (thats Bev TV)...so how is the LNB " factory preset" to 91W?...never heard or factory preset LNB's...U must align them..

anyway...U just do a normal remote receiver configuration with the normal settings and disque switch...112500...standard...port 1,2, 3 for disque etc..and scan the satellites

Bronze Member
Username: Rzoo4u2c

Post Number: 87
schooling?

Unregistered guest
Hi LK, Thanks first for refering me to the 270 bin file. It indeed brought nagravision 2 and autoroll.

I hope you can guide me further.. I need to catch channel 457 / 471. Its just not happpening. Tried Echo 3, 6, 7, 8.6. At this moment i am pointing to 119 ( thats echo 9 / americas )

Also, there are a lot of channels that say " dishnetwork season ticket" how do i get the missing channel or get rid of the seson ticket thing ...

pls, i am almost there!!
thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 239
Many people are having problems with lost channels...dishnet is moving channels around daily to other satellites and other transaponsdersd...all U can do is Blind scans, sats scans and TP scans..also DN is renaming and renumbering channels too..and have dropped a few channels for others..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us