Unable to get international channels on 121

Username: Learningsats

Post Number: 1
I just got my setup going about 2 weeks ago. I am runinng a viewsat vs2000 plat, a Invacom Quad Polar LNB, DMS international 2 x 1 switch, sg2100 motor.

I have 1 cable coming from one of the circular outputs and 1 cable coming from one of the linear outputs into the 2 x 1 switch. Then 1 cable out of the switch into the motor, then 1 from the motor to the stb.

I have a decent strength to bird 121 (84% strength and 88% Quality in the green). I can get many channels such as hbo, ppv, showtime, and many regular network stations. My problem is I cannot pick up even one of the international channels listed in lyngsat for this bird such as the Mabuhay channel on freq 11782 tp5 or Asia TV on 11768 tp4.

Can anyone tell me why I would pickup other channels than what are on the lyngsat listing but not the channels that are listed? Is it a problem with the type of LNB I am using?

Any help would be appreciated.

Post Number: 2
I forgot to mention what my Antenna setting are in the Viewsat.

LNB Type - universal (put I have tried them all)
LNB High - 10750
LNB Low - 9750
TP Freq - 11782
Search Option - All
Diseq 1.0 - Port 1

Post Number: 3
One more detail:
I am running bin 1034 for the viewsat. It did fix a lot of my freezing issue but my international channel problem is still there. Any help would be much appreciated. I also heard from some other people that there are some new Filipino channels on 11753 tp3. The new channels are:
714 NBN4
715 RPN9
716 VIVA
I can't get those either. I was told just a re-scan of that tp would gain the channels. I got channels on that tp but not the Filipino ones.

Post Number: 4
Can anyone help me with this problem or at least give me a place to start looking? I really need help with this one.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us