Switch problem

Bronze Member
Username: Hnic_men

Post Number: 67
hey guys i'm having a problem with my switch, i have 61.5 and 110 1 disec switch 1 receiver, every thing was working fine till recently, i wasnt gettin no signal on 61.5 so i tried it on a different port still couldnt get it the only time it would work is if i disconnect 110 then i'll get 61.5 and if i connect 110 after it wouldnt work, my switch is new and it's inside the house so no water on anything can cause it to do this, can someone tell me whatz wrong here.

Beat_This
Unregistered guest
Get a new Switch Buddy, what switch were you using. I have got so many switches and everyone of them either don't work good or they are dead when I put them on. I think you should get yourself a Spaun multi 4x1 switch, it costs like US$50, but it is worth the money, I bought one for myself and I have never been happy with any switch. The Spaun switches work flawlessly, they better do for the money, you won't even notice it switched to a different Satellite. Get one of them for yourself and save some headach. If you don't have the money to get one of those switches then go for a Pansat switch, they work better then others.

Good luck!

British K
Unregistered guest
jimmy; same problem, change switch. I found a cheap one and now is working good all 4 ports.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us