New Charlie CARD SWAP

TL 05
Unregistered guest
I don't really see anybody talking about it, but THERE IS A NEW DISH NETWORK CARD SWAP in effect right now. Does this possibly mean the end of free TV? I don't know, but if anyone does, please let us know.

Brian Flan
Unregistered guest
This looks like the worst news ever. Why is nobody freaking out. Charlie is swaping out the 102 smartcards for the new S cards. FTA receiver hacks work based of 102 chip. How long do we have. Probably not long unless someone cracks the new card. On the bright side there is still no sign of a swap on Bev, yet.

Mrs. Dubchek
Unregistered guest
Is this story true?

ALERT!!!!
Unregistered guest
Everybody seems to be overlooking this potential problem. LK you seem to know alot. why dont you respond to this news.

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1257
It's all BS.

Need Answers]
Unregistered guest
Nothing would make me happier then the swap being total BS, but how do you explain channel 199. That channel clearly indacates that there is to be a card swap immediately. I do not want to lose my free TV ever, let alone any time soon. If anyone knows what the story is with channel 199 please inform us.

Anonymous

That channel has been there all along. 8 months at least.

Anti-Scramble Unit
Unregistered guest
yes, that channel is been there since N1...

Username: Kingalbert

Post Number: 5
anyone got new keys for frotec lifetime ultra

Anonymous

Yes, they have only just completed a card swap, end of last year. Would they really go to the expense of sending ANOTHER 11 million cards out again?

vknike
Unregistered guest
A card swap cost Dave million of dollars and they just completed one, not to mention that a card swap would take years to complete as they need to make sure that most of their over 11 million customers receive the new ones before they even start thinking of testing with few channels. So there is nothing to panic about, even if the story is true there will be free TV for few more years.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us