Cooltec info

orbill1
Unregistered guest
Does anyone have a cooltec 4000 that is currently up and if so what bin are you using

orbill1
Unregistered guest
I read some where that using co*lsat files can damage the reciever. I thought that the reason for these forums was to verify information from the net and to help with specific problems. I have checked on other forum and I am now looking for someone who is actually using a specific file and can verify that it is working.

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 141
For clone receivers,use [link removed] or www.fta-clones.com ..U will get the best info there..

BTW...these forums are NOT for that..they are here ONLY for the good of Ecoustics..all other DSS sites will provide U much more accurate info..there are NO FILES here and NO MODS helping here, that should tell u something about this site!

orbill1
Unregistered guest
I am not looking for files, I am looking for people who have tested files and have results that they wish to share with other testers. Thanks for the info, I will check it out and probably eventually get rid of this reciever. It is definatly lacking support.

Silver Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 348
Hey orbill1;The first thing I was cautioned on when embarking on this "testing" journey was buy a WELL supported unit. There are as many opinions as there are stb`s as to which 1 is best, U only need consider a few things: price, features, support, not necessarily in that order. I "test" a vi3wsat Plat., and am satisfied, it is a middle of the road stb., all I could afford, it works 4 me!!!

ace 12
Unregistered guest
iam looking for the new cooltech keys

Silver Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 352
Hey ace; There are no specific cooltech keys, the keys are common to all stb`s. I suggest U look in a new keys thread and get the latest found there.

Troy23
Unregistered guest
Go to pantecdvb.com and go to cooltec file and dl the 101.load in ur box. After that put in the new key number. the bad thing about is that your reciver front panel show 8888 and the button front panel is disable. but everything works fine after that.

Unregistered guest
hi
can you tell me the best receivers or one of the best
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us