Dish network password help

Username: Muhee

Post Number: 1
Hi, we have a dish tv, dvr510.. now my pop has either accidently or intenionally placed a lock on some of the channels (im 21 for those whor wondering), and i cant get through...

does anyone know a method to get the password from the memory dump screen ? I dont want to erase it or something, just find it out...

any help would be appreciated

Silver Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 351
Hey Jack; U might try dss.evoulution.com or dss.rookie.com. There is help there, as this is mostly FTA, even though it says otherwise. I hope this helps, let us know, good luck!!!

Username: Muhee

Post Number: 4
both of them dont seem to work :-(

dno73
Unregistered guest
I have a friend that told me that I could rent pay perview and use memory dump so I want have to pay is this true?

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 309
dno...not true...

Jack..if pops put it there, it was for a reason!...U don't need it and U don't pay for the subscription...so cut pops a break, and quit messing with him and HIS TV's!

BTW Jack.. dont want to erase it or something, just find it out...BS, I say to U!...many of us have kids who thought they were slick like U..Your pops probably forgot more than U'll ever know..I can see he has a real trustworthy son, who goes on the internet ,try ing to bust into his passwords..nice kid U are...he should beat the snot out of U,,especially IF U are 21! ...then throw your lazy sneaky dishonest azz out!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us