Dssstuff.ca are a ripoff site beware to anyone who deals with these crooks

Username: Typepope

Nyc usa, Manhattan Usa

Post Number: 1
I have been to hell and it is known on earth as dssstuff.ca this site is a total scam site that will rob you blind.I ordered a system to get sat tv. from them and after months of bull on there part and over 200 e-mails i got a package of used rusty broken parts from dssstuff.ca in the mail. The box dssstuff.ca shiped me the used junk in had the mark of return from two other people before me, so then they said if i ship back the junk to them the would give me a refund so i paid 65 dollars and shiped back the junk to them but never heard from them again.just want to warn everyone about them I have not given up I will report them to everyone on the net if I have to.I would like to hear from others who have problems with these evil subhumans at dssstuff.ca beware. thanks again and never have anything to do with dssstuff.ca

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 131
Contact www.satscam.com ...they will help if U have proof..

Anonymous

They done nothing to help me when I was ripped off by satsales.biz , I reported it to recol.ca even, and never heard from them. I reported it to the ministry of goverment affairs, nothing. You get ripped off by an FTA site it seems it's tough sh*t.

Bronze Member
Username: Laxey34

Miami, FL United States

Post Number: 19
If you need FTA stuff buy from companies you can trust. allthingdigital.com, eysinthesky.net are good places to buy

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 132
Always buy from a ESTABLISHED DSS site with FORUMS...those sites have SPONSORS who sell products and pays the site to advertise...if the sponsors rip U off,then the Forums and members all get into the act and that sponsor either gets booted and incurs a bad reputation throughout the entire DSS community or he makes it good and resolves the problem..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us