Anybody losing channels like crarzy with Pansat 2700A?

Driving me nuts
Unregistered guest
I;ve been up and running for a long time using the 140 2700 Pansat auto roll bin. I had no problems till the other day, when I started losing a couple channels. Everyday since then channels have been dropping like crazy. Am I alone? I don't see anyone evenywhere saying they have the same problem. Please, anyone with a Pansat 2700a and thats using the auto roll bin let me know if you're working perfectly or if your channels are dropping too. Thanks.

PATRICK1966
Unregistered guest
WHICH CHANNELS ARE YOU LOSING?

Pepe Smith
Unregistered guest
use newer version of 140

Arsalan
Unregistered guest
Hey LK there is a big problem going on with me like my some channels are just black out and are not comming the channels are PAKTV(on 61.5), B4UMU(on 61.5), ARY(on 61.5) and some PPV Sports Channels do u know what the problem is, and I have fortec receiver as they are black out from couple of days and have no idea why they are not coming so please help me out in this one thnx... hope you reply

Kahn
Unregistered guest
I have the same problem as Arsalan. Iam not able to see the same channels. i get an error message " No signals ". Iam using a pansat 3500. Plz help.

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1244
Dish is changing tp all over the place right now.

Give it a while and scan again.

temoin
Unregistered guest
Turn your Pansat off and do a blind scan...it should work.

gameeffect
Unregistered guest
how do you do a blind scan?

Username: Masiso

Bronx, Nu Usa

Post Number: 1
channl for 2700a working good
application/force-downloadUpload
2700a-110-119-91-11-24-2005-1516hrs est good new 110_119.rar (20.6 k)

Letmeon
Unregistered guest
Another Key Change coming.
HBO, HBO W, ESPN, CNN to mention a few that are not coming thru. but others OK. Maybe to-day a KC.....

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1246
No key change dish just moved around a lot of channels. You need to read some.

new bin please
Unregistered guest
There are problems with the 140 bin. I am also losing channels (fox, abc, hbo, usa ,ktla, some sport ppvs, ext.....). If you shut down via the switch on the back of the reciever, when you turn it back on all the scrambled channels now work again. HOWEVER, as time passes channels slowly one by one start becoming scrambled again. A little annoying. What I realy find weired is when I lost ktla on channel 232, I went to channel 8004 (which is ktla in the locals) which still worked. When I switch back directly from 8004 to 232, 232 works for about 20 seconds or so before it goes scrambled again. If I switch to 232 from any other channel (execpt 8004) its just scrambled. Pepe you said there is a new 140 bin. Where? How do I tell it from the original one? I find it strange that not everyone running the 140 bin with a pansat 2700a has this problem. I had the 140 bin working perfectly since the day it came out till about 6 days ago.

John Ann
Unregistered guest
@ Maple Leaf I found a job for U....U
always wanted to be like LK or Thill-1951
.....Pantecf2a.c*m Is looking for a MOD...
Not that U are much of anything....But just
to see U fvcking gone would be a blessing.
Also take Hitch and Thill or KL with U....ROTF

Bronze Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 100
DN is moving channels around to other TP's (transponders)...U need to do some new TP scans

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 328
how can it be that only some ppl have lost channels and others have lost none?

Silver Member

Post Number: 107
MANY TP'S ARE LOCALLY SPOTBEAMED TO SPECIFIC GEOGRAPHIC AREAS...

need new bin
Unregistered guest
Alright LK, I understand your explanation about the geography and TPs, but why do the channels come back when you turn the reciever off and on? Why does ktla go out on 232 and not on 8004, and why does 232 work for half a minute (once its already become scrambled) when you come from the working 8004? Why are people in my same geographic area that are using a different bin (not the 140 bin) not losing channels? I'm completely confused? If you or anyone else is able to shed some light on these problems that be great.

babla
Unregistered guest
hey i need the new keys for bell,can someone tell me..thank you

byebye

Silver Member

Post Number: 112
maybe 232 and 8004 are on different transponders..rebooting your receiver clears out memory corruption ...just like rebooting your computer which I'm sure U have to do on ocassion along with a scandisk and a defrag....and Do U ALWAYS clean your receiver's corruption by rebooting and then uploading the factory bin before U upload ANY new bins (U should)...amd maybe your 140 bin is corrupted ...it originates at future-fta.com , then gets copied 100x to other DSS sites...and maybe the original 140 could have some corruptions also..this is Electronics nad electricity, NOT a mechanical hobby...its very sensitive..and other people usaing different bins than U or same bin, different copy and differnt receiver might not all experience the same thing as U..

I can remember my own sub bin being corrupted on my own computer and also getting corrupted while loading on to cards in the HU/P3 card DTV days..receivers get corrupted very easily too..this is NOT screw part A into part B, a mechanical hobby that is cut and dry...electronics is sensitive to many things..as is software and computers...

Pepe Smith
Unregistered guest
newer bin I upload from ftacentral:
upload 1134599243-x87bl 051213140 au api-tivo bin
pls check this file these work fine and no problem

borat
Unregistered guest
The EPG on the 140 bin is pretty good for dish, but for bev it barely works. Am I alone?

Username: Newbie20

Post Number: 5
The problem is F*ckin BL`s file/bin. I never had a problem until I tried F*ckin BL"s Sh#t.
Use PANTEC file/bin.

Username: Newbie20

Post Number: 7
All the problems are always F*ckin BL's corrupt bin/files.You woundnt have so many if they worked' And noooobody would rerite them daily!

Silver Member

Post Number: 115
newb...all U have done here is bash BL....many many people have No Problems with his files and they work great...they are VERY happy with BL ...without BL,many people including yourself would have NO TV..all Pantec files are modified BL files...Your agenda to ONLY bash BL and offer no help is lame and useless,with absolutely no thought process before U post!

fighting freak
Unregistered guest
Hey LK or anyone else. I'm trying everything, everything from rebooting to rescanning to TP scans, blinds scans ext. Pretty much all my channels work except 458 sport ppv which is playing Pride FC Hardcore Knockouts vol 2 today. All I want to watch today is this channel. Pleased please please help. I need to see blood, thanks.

need answers
Unregistered guest
Whats going on. Its true, channels are disapearing. Channels 458, 470, 471, & 533 (maybe more) are gone. Not no signal, not bad or scrambled channel, just a black screen. If you do a factory reset and rescan all the channels they dont even show up any more, and they used to be there. Whats going on? Info please

Sat Guru
Unregistered guest
There are many more black channels (not bad or scrambled, and not no signal). There are also channels like 459 and 465 among others that do not exist anymore. Channel 199 shows us that there are signs of another card swap in effect. Some speculate its simply a 101 swap, but others say its a swap of the 102s for the new S cards. If it is a 102 swap then we might be in for some bad times. Anyone that knows more please speak up.

Username: Licha69

Post Number: 2
I am having a problem with my Pansat 2500 A, during the month of January I have lost the signal twice and currently I cannot see any of the channels, has there been a change ? Is there a new bin that I need to use ? currently I am using 256a, Please help !

thanks,

Silver Member

Post Number: 135
There has NOT been any DN key changes since 12-20..U have other isssues, other than the bin..try a reboot ..Back of receiver, power off, wait 2 min, power on...and check your disque and receiver configuration (remote-menu-install-antenna -system)...new scan would help too..

British Knigth
Unregistered guest
like LK said in past post "BLIND SCAN". only for 119 scaned +500 chanels

Anti-Scramble Unit
Unregistered guest
Charlie is moving channels again... ambrace yourselves... it started at about 3:30AM ET.

Anti-Scramble Unit
Unregistered guest
There are alarms on 61.5, 110 and 119,
also UPS (power back-up) alarms coming from the uplink building2.

Two possibilities:
1. charlie is making some serious changes or,
2. there are issues with either power failure at the uplink site affecting 3 birds since all listed above have red alarms.

Just wait, is the best you can do - blind scans or new channel lists won't resolve the problem 100% since the "problem" is not on the "user" end.

This was my 2cents... laters

Anonymous

Hi, all. I'm new on this but maybe someone can help me. My pansat 2700a does the following; freeze the screen, turn off and turn on back automatically. This happen in almost all channels. Is there something that I can do to resolve this situation?

Anti-Scramble Unit
Unregistered guest
thats a problem typical from 132 = You're probably using bin 132.
upgrade to bin 140 - this should fix your problem.

Username: Juanito1

Post Number: 1
Could you please let me know where I can get bin 140?

Thanks a lot.

jebany
Unregistered guest
transponders were changed.. do Blind Scan

Anti-Scramble Unit
Unregistered guest
Juan Serrano try
www.dsscentral. net/files/index.php
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help