Which Should I Go With

Tech Geek
Unregistered guest
On Feb. 16 I'll be new to your continent and new to pretty much everything your side of the globe has to offer. I am just alittle confused about sat tv. Here I have FTA, and I'm not really fond of it but it is easier to get back up and working. Some friends on your side of the globe tell me FTA is the way to go, and then others tell me to get a proper reciever when I get there and have it 'fixed'. Which way would you all recommend. Please - No offensive remarks. I'm just looking for some info so that it'll make it easier for me when I arrive. Cheers.

Beat_This
Unregistered guest
When you arrive where, are you telling us that you are coming down from MARS, LMAO...

Get FTA because for other receivers you have to buy lots of gudgets for programming and keyroll issues and also ECM issues. Although FTA doesn't have the same options as other regular receivers, but they work great, almost all of the receivers now have autoroll bins that keeps going and ECM's don't work on FTA's as well so you are basically safe for sure. Get yourself either a Coll*sat 5000 or ViewSat Extreme, both work great and nothing wrong with them. I have had viewsat for while now and for the past two months my viewsat is working excellent and the cool*sat I have is new to me but that one is working good too.

Good luck on landing on Earth lol.....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us