HDTV FTA RECEIVER

Username: Kodeedotcom

Post Number: 5
Is there a hdtv free to air receiver?

Anonymous

i've asked this question before, received none

Devil rules
Unregistered guest
no there is no true HDTV receiver available yet. There are few receivers (orsa*t, cool*sat, pansa*t, viewsa*t, DB) with component outputs and that's the closet quality to HD. I'm sure they'll have it sometime near the end of the year.

Beat_This
Unregistered guest
I don't think there is much market for it yet, that's why you don't see them out. The HD channels are very little so that's why no one is yet manufacturing them. But hopefully when the HD channel volume goes up then there will be some out then. I think the Cool*sat 5000 which is out recently has the best picture quality through their component output and if I were you guys I would go and get one of those, I have an HD receiver from BEV and when I check the quality of both Cool*sat through the component and compare it with the HD channel coming through the BEV receiver there isn't that much difference and sometimes I don't even see a difference.

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1245
No fta has hd yet. But it's coming.

Anonymous

there good news

Anonymous

Are there ways to "fix" your HD receiver if you have a JTAG? If so, what are the sites that won't rip you off?

Anonymous

hey Beat_This is your bev hd-receiver connected w/ a hdmi cable to your hi-def tv or are you using component connectors.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us