Can't find Nagravision-2 on Fortec

Anonymous

Hi I'm trying to input the new keys for BEV on my Fortec Ultra. But i can't seem to find Nagravision-2 on the key input screen. I tried moving right on the key input line but i still see only Nagravision on the top left of the screen. I loaded the latest bin file Al7bar FTA Ultra_120105_282t3_12H_clock_12H clock New Keys.
What am i missing?

thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Rzoo4u2c

Post Number: 71
Had the same problem. I flashed fortec ultra with pansat 256t bin and then you can enter the codes. Don't use any other pansat bins on fortec ultra, only 256t. You have been warned!! Mine works fine. Once you are in the code area Parental control, then second pin 0000,or 1010 Ive heard it was 1010 by some people but mine is 0000. Save your channel list and then after loading the 256t bin you will need to reload the channel list.

Anonymous

thanks RAC,
Could you give me the exact name of the 256t bin you are using? i don't want to take any chances. Also do i have to re-scan all the channels once the new bin is loaded or can i just load the channel file?

thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Rzoo4u2c

Post Number: 73
X-85BL_051201_256t_12H_CLock_fix_New Keys_api(N).bin
Go get channel master and upload to your computer the channels you already have on the fortec. Then you won't have to rescan.After you load 256t,then download to fortec saved channel master list you saved before flashing.

Anonymous

thanks,
Tried it, i manage to get Nagravision-2 for DN but it stays on Nagravision-1 for provider ID:08-01 (BEV). Any thoughts?

thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 64
For Bev..change the Provider ID manually to 0901

Anonymous

Hi guys,
tried everything. The channels still show up scramble...getting very frustrating. Any other suggestions about what i'm missing.

thanks

Anonymous

How do u load a bin

Silver Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 334
First remove the top, when finished replace top, and when bin is full place by the curb for pick-up.

If UR serious, I suggest U find info for the type stb(set-top-box) U have, then start reading.
Don`t get discouraged, what I found helpful was print out a glossary of terminology pertinent to FTA and have it handy after studying it some. These factoids can be found in the beginners area or newbee section of all DSS sites such as dssrookie.com, dssc3ntral.net.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us