Help with 61.5 channels

Anonymous

hello everyone,
i am to new this post. so please guide me. i have lost some channels on 61.5. can anyone please help me what should i do to get them. also, what does blind scan me? i also tried to reset/reboot the receiver many times. also my receiver is "eaglestar" which i guess uses pansat 2500a. every thing else works fine except some international channels on 61.5. i would really apprecite you guys to help me out.
thanks everyone

biverland
Unregistered guest
at 61.5 "charli" chenged tip ...so the chanals dont open... delite 61.5 end rescan it ....

Username: Danny_vito

Post Number: 1
can you plz explain how to do that in detail how to do it i am new with this would appreciate help
thanks

Username: Dishcrayzee

Post Number: 1
I am missing some channels on 61.5 and I am using Fortec Ultra Lifetime. I know it's a crappy receiver but for now that's what I am using. I deleted all my channels and rescanned but those missing channels still didn't come back.

Any suggestions?

Bronze Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 58
some changed fom one TP to another...

All channels from frq 12588 were moved to frq. 12326 ...so do a manual scan of the 12326

Bronze Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 59
12588 was TP 26...12326 is TP 8..need to scan TP 8

Username: Sholooloo

Post Number: 3
i hv a fortec ultra reciever and i lost some channnels on 61.5, i did a tp scan, and power scan and cheked the 12324 tp with no success can you pls tell me what to do.

temoin
Unregistered guest
i tried scanning TP8 on PANSAT 2500 and is working...the names have been changed...for instance B4U is TV 618 etc.

thanks LK

Arsalan
Unregistered guest
guys the the steps that LK is telling and other people are telling that do the tp scan and insert 12324tp, its not working.... I tried every thing on fortec but the fortec is the only receiver that is not working with this tp scan so please you guys have to take your receiver to one of the professional people and pay about $25 and they gonna fix it for you....

Hope this help...Later bye.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us