Second dish problem

Silver Member
Username: Timscarlet

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 167
have a second dish, a dishpro that has a stronger signal receiving.
However when I turned the FTA Pansat into that room I get a strong signal 75+ but no quality. No channels. Back into the front room excellent again.
I tried dishpro adapter to retro it back to the same as in front. No go.
No matter what I try I get strong signal, no quality (zero)
Do I have to change the LNB types or something? I cannot figure out why the dishpro is giving me a quality of zero and no picture unless it has something to do with the built in switch on it. What do you think

Bronze Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 50
For a guy who has his own DSS site and sells files and CD's with guides, how to use and set up FTA's, I'm surprised U are asking questions...

How can U sell files and support to others when U can't even resolve your own dilema's?..

Username: Lk_sucks_dick

Post Number: 3
@Tim

Take your fcuking problems and get the hell out of here you fcuking scammer...go post that shiat on your site...and Thrill, shouldn't you be bed dickwad...since you don't have to work in the morning you fcuking crippled vet wannabe...ROTF

Silver Member
Username: Timscarlet

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 168
isn't this where the help is? i'm just trying to get some help here for another person. as I keep telling the person not to use the pro adapter, as you don't need it with fta. tim

help_4_TIM
Unregistered guest
here is help for you TIM.

there is nothing wrong with the dishpro lnb. what dishpro lnb required is that you must followed the last step of your CD guide. It said "stick that dual dishpro lnb up your AZZZZ and turn it 27 degrees south counter clockwise". and by the way, i do have a CD GUIDE for scammer like you on ebay...checkout my ebay store when u get a chance. $4.99 + $99 for Shipping/Handling.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us