Fortec

coooltec
Unregistered guest
hi there,
i am starting to have the same problems that some pansat users are saying. the channals are blacking out one by one somehow , i tried reseting the machine but still didnt work, any idea why?
thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 38
REBOOT the receiver from the BACK...rumor is DN will be changing keys soon...this is a pre-empt!

coooltec
Unregistered guest
so do i still have to do the two minuite thingi and go to channal 300? thanks any ways

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
TRY the reboot..it never hurts...U should always do a REBOOT first, whenever U have ANY problems!

coooltec
Unregistered guest
i did , same shiiit, so i would take it as the keys are getting changed soon right , so i have to sit and wait , lol thanks bro

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
The REBOOT is fixing the missing or scrambled channels for many people now...

Back of receiver,power off,wait 2 minutes, power on, turn to channel 300 or missing channel..

Username: Chishamisok

Post Number: 1
I've got a fortec star lifetime ultra I watch channels on nagravision pas 7/10 & free on sat 54.I can't watch the good channels they are bad or scrambled irdeto.can someone help me to unlock these irdeto channels & to get mo' channels.I currently watching sabc 1,2,3 & e.t.v. & gospel channels like godtv,hope,tct,
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us