Connecting tv, satellite, dvd player and playstation together.

Username: Treasia

McCrory, AR USA

Post Number: 2
Please help me. i have a sanyo television Model#DS20030 and a satellite receiver. The satellite man was supposed to have connected my daughters dvd player (smyphonic) and playstation game up at the same time. they are connected but neither will play. power comes on on both, but i can get neither to work. there is so many wires running out of the back of tv, satellite and everything else. i am at a complete loss. i contacted the phone company who installed the dish network satellite to no avail. they said that all is connected as a courtesy service and apparantly the dish man didn't know how. i do not know the input channel on tv. does anyone have any idea what i can do to connect and watch dvd player?

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 2088
It's on a line input not a channel. Go through the auxillary inputs till you get to the right one.

Username: Treasia

McCrory, AR USA

Post Number: 3
Mr. Massey,
I am sorry but i do not know what an auxillary input is. are you talking about the satellite auxillary input button on the sat. control? is there any way in which i can actually talk to you over the phone and get some help? i am lost here. by auxillary input do you mean to go through the codes till i find the correct one?

Username: Duckhunter

Post Number: 3
Treasia,

Does your tv have several video inputs? Mine has the following:

Video 1 analog cable
Video 3 DVD
Video 5 VCR
Video 6 DVR

To change between video sources, I simply press the video button on the remote and the tv advances between the different video inputs.

HTH,

Rick
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us