EPG for Pansat 2700a

Anonymous

I do not have an electronic program guide for my Pansat 2700a. Is there something I need to do in order to get one?

Bronze Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 30
set the time!

Anonymous

the time, date and timezone are all set. could it be anything else, like the bin?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
Have U hit INFO on the remote?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
Also,why don't you do a scan of satellites, then after you're done, hit sat and pick echo package. EPG will work good..and all channels will be in Dishnetwork order

Anonymous

I have hit info on the remote, but the program information is only shown every once in a while. Sometimes the program name will come up when I switch the channel, other times it won't. I did a scan of satellites and picked the echo package, but still got the same thing. Is there anything else you can think of? What do you mean when you say I'll get the channels in the Dishnetwork order? Almost all of them have $ in front of the channel number.

tho
Unregistered guest
This happens to me too. This machine has only 16MB of memory, (and no real time clock to back up the time), so it cannot store everything every time and this is gonna happen. The problem is worse when you keep too many channels. Delete those you do not want to see. I just try to explain from common sense. I think the 3500 with 32 MB and a real time clock should be better than the 2700, but 32MB is still not much considering memory is so cheap these days. I am not sure if we can just buy more RAM and install it similarly as in a PC. I hope someone in this forum can tell us.

Anonymous

I hope someone on this forum can tell us as well. It sucks watching TV without a program guide. I never know what time anything starts!

Someone please give any advice you can offer. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
Sounds like U are watching Bev 91W satellite channels and LNB is not aligned at Dishnetwork (DN) 110 and/or 119 bird..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
also read the link below at [link removed] (U must register here first-FREE)...that is the MAJOR Pansat site...this EPG is not a common problem..some TP's (8-4),the EPG will ocasionally not work or is slow to populate..

When changing TPs, the EPG is not 100% up to par, but it does work most of the time, I've read somewhere else that if you tune to TMC or TMXC(Not sure about the letters on the second one) the EPG will populate faster.

here is the Pansat 2700 discussion area..
[link removed]

Anonymous

FINALLY just figured it out. Date was set to 2005, not 2006. Works like a champ now! Talk about your blonde moment! Thanks to everyone who contributed their suggestions....greatly appreciated.

Anonymous

LK, I forgot to thank you. I found the answer on the future-fta site. Thanks for the help!

FERVAN
Unregistered guest
I NEED HELP FLASHING MY PANSAT 2700.I DOWNLOADED WAHAT I NEEDED BUT WHEN I TRY TO DOWNLOAD TO MY RECEIVER THE FLASH FAILS DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS .

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
Need null modem cable (not straight) and a good working serial port..

Bronze Member
Username: Lk_sucks_dick

Post Number: 13
trade that fcuking piece of shiit pansat in for a veiwsat...you will be much happier..fcuking BL is a slanty eyed chink who doesn't know his azz from his elbow...ROTF

tho
Unregistered guest
It does work but with just a pathetic 8MB of RAM, it is real slow sometimes.

Bronze Member
Username: Lk_sucks_dick

Post Number: 14
If you're not going to make any sense...then STFU you inbreed...ROTF

Bronze Member

Post Number: 79
FYI...BL is HEAVILY promoting Viewsats now..he is big time into selling Viewsats now..anybody who knows anything about FTA and BL would know that from his 2 sites..[link removed] and now he is the head admin at al7bar.t*k along with Mr leaker...

LSD (appropriate for your new nick)...your ignorance is obvious!.."trade that fcuking piece of shiit pansat in for a veiwsat...you will be much happier..fcuking BL is a slanty eyed chink who doesn't know his azz from his elbow...ROTF"
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us