Question on channel line up

Username: Gforceg

Post Number: 1
Ive been testing satilites and installing my own for a few years. I consider myself a newbie still.

I have pansat 2700A with one dish 500 with 2 twinDp LNBS also have dish 300 with DP twin LNB and another dish 300 with Twin DP LNB. Have scanned and recieving 110 + 119 + 121 + 61.5 satilites.

have reciever set on universal 2 LNB setting. For 121 satilite being linier. Have excellent signal and quality on all channels. My question is when I look at lyngsat website regarding channel line ups for dishnet Im not reciving all those locals or channels for these satilites for dishnet package. what gives?

Hope That Helps
Unregistered guest
Make sure if you do a channel scan that you scan ALL or Load a current channel list with channel master program.

Post Number: 2
what chanel master program is the best one you recommend and where do i download it from?

Post Number: 3
what chanel master program is the best one you recommend and where do i download it from?

Bronze Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 31
Download it from any reputable DSS site..we have a long list of them here..it doesn't matter which one, any one will do the trick..

Also there is NO need for channel lists and channel master...U can do scans instead..

U are NOT going to get every channel or locals listed for a satellite, cause some channels are SPOTBEAMED to specific geographical areas ONLY!

Post Number: 4
spotbeam thats got to be it. Thank you LK.
should have thought of that.

Username: Barbados211

Post Number: 2
how do i get autoroll sorry if this is a repeat question thanks have a good day

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 163
autoroll is part of the bins ...for many receivers..pansat,viewsat,co*olsat etc..U load the newest bin and it has autoroll included by the coders..Fortec does NOT have a safe autoroll..

Tom Jo
Unregistered guest
can I use new pansat2500 bin file for "Pantec Ultra MX"?
My pantec has pansat2500 software on it,is it safe(not a clone killer)?

Right now I have 256c bin on it and I enter the keys manually.

PLEASE HELP
Unregistered guest
Also I keep asking the same question
and I can't get a answer.I have a
Fortec star Lifetime Ultra with the
282t4 pin file, What can I do to get
autoroll? Or is there one for me?
Just asking, so don't get mad because
I will kiss you. Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts