A newbie struggle

Bronze Member
Username: Hnic_men

Post Number: 64
for every one on the forums who didnt want to help me i finally did it on my own, i mean instead of buying this eagleshit for $100 i could have gotten a ariza for $25 dollars more and it wouldnt have cost me 2 days and 2 nites to try and figure out how to program this reciever, well the first thing i did wrong was using the wrong rs232 cable to flash it, i needed a str8 trew cable and not a null, then when i finally thought it was over and it would work now it didnt then i remember i read somewhere u had to wait five seconds then trun the reciver on but actually it was 6 then i saw it was starting to load it was a big relife and then i wonder if i had loaded a clone kill bin cuz i tried almost all of them cuz i was so fustrated, but it was the rite now, i just want to say thank you for all those who refuse to help and the fta god's who kicked me out the help chats and closed my thread cuz i had a clone, and too my good friend thill who even called me a neegrow.lol

Bronze Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 27
Anyone who is told 100x that there receiver is a pansat 2500 clone should have enough sense to know U must use a straight , not null modem, cable!...its posted everywhere that the pansat 2500 requires a straight cable!

5-6 seconds waiting for anything is NOT true,except for the files to download/upload into receiver!

Jimmy...now U are experienced enough to always keep that FTA running...good for U...LOL

Unregistered guest
@ jimmy

No prob.
Thats what friends are for.

Bronze Member
Username: Hnic_men

Post Number: 65
so now that i have slove the problem your telling me the answer, when instead of puttin me down u could have told me that a long time ago

Bronze Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 33
U will ALWAYS be your own best teacher!...no pain, no gain!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us