Pansat 3500 110/119 setup

Username: Ashahbiz

San jose, CA USA

Post Number: 1
I have two dish 500, one with 2 LNB units(dish #1) for 110 & 119 respectively (i believe) and the other one (dish #2) to catch the international channels . I would like to use them with my pansat 3500S receiver.

The dish was setup by the dishnetwork folks when i got their subscription. The way it is setup is that there is a cable coming out from dish #2 that goes in #1 and there is a single cable coming out from dish #1 that goes into a seperator which in turn is hooked up to my dish network receiver. My assumption is that there's supposedly a switch of some sort on dish #1 that takes 3 inputs (for 110,119,121) and has one output.

Now, the question is:

If i use the output cable and hook it up on my receiver and do 3 scans with different diseqc, i get all the channels but as expected switching channels from one sat to the other creates a problem.

What i then did was took out the dish #2 cable (that goes in #1) and hooked that up on the 4-in-1 lnb switch that i have and as expected things are working great as far as international channels go. The question now is what should i do for 110 & 119.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us