Correct connections for dvd/vcr, tv and satelite hook up

Username: Guesswhat611

Post Number: 5
I need the correct way to hook emerson dvd/vcr, rca dss satelite, and a phillips/magnavox tv, so I can watch satlitte program, while recording local tv station. I have an antena, so I get local channels. Thanks for any help

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 2083
Connect the antenna to the combo RF input, then the output to the TV. If you want to record from the sat, connect to the combo with RCAs and set the recorder on line, if you don't want to record from the sat, connect straight to the TV. You'll have to autoprogram the channels on the combo after connecting the antenna.

Username: Treasia

McCrory, AR USA

Post Number: 1
Please help me. i have a sanyo television Model#DS20030 and a satellite receiver. The satellite man was supposed to have connected my daughters dvd player (smyphonic) and playstation game up at the same time. they are connected but neither will play. power comes on on both, but i can get neither to work. there is so many wires running out of the back of tv, satellite and everything else. i am at a complete loss. i contacted the phone company who installed the dish network satellite to no avail. they said that all is connected as a courtesy service and apparantly the dish man didn't know how. i do not know the input channel on tv. does anyone have any idea what i can do to connect and watch dvd player?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us