Need help finding channel guide

Dorothy
Unregistered guest
Could someone please help me. I have loaded echo 6,8 on the FTA fortec star system. However, I cannot find a menu / guide and if someone knows of a website or something where I can print off a channel / program guide that would be most appreciative. I miss shows all the time, cause I cannot find the channel it is suppose to be on. Thank you for your help.

eddylives
Unregistered guest
http://www.onsat.com/listcontrol.php
Try this site , it may have what you are looking for.

Dorothy
Unregistered guest
Thank you Eddylives, I really appreciate your fast response and your help. Thank you.

Bronze Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 14
www.dishnetwork.com and www.tvguide.com have it all..

Bronze Member
Username: Thill_luvs_cock

Post Number: 80
do what fcuknuts above says...or why don't you buy yourself a real receiver?..are you too fcuking cheap, you spend an extra $20 and you could of got a viewsat with a fully working EPG...too fcuking bad azzhole..that will teach you next time...ROTF

Dorothy
Unregistered guest
Thank you LK for your links, I had previously gone there but had some difficulty in retreiving the channel guide for my particular channels. I believe the problem is the channel list for my receiver. Anyway, thank you though for responding.
Thill luvs C... why, thank you for your suggestion..... without it, all would have been lost. You're awfully kind, I'm thankful you threw your one cent worth in there.

eddylives
Unregistered guest
No problem , I would rather give some real info rather than the stupid replys of some of the nancy boys on this site. So much H*m* talk , I think they should just come to terms with what they are allready. It's not their fault , it's their nature
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us