Eaglestar wont flash

Bronze Member
Username: Hnic_men

Post Number: 58
ok people here's my problem, i am having no luck loading X-85BL_051215_256t_No ir_New Keys_api(N).bin or any other to my egalstar, i tried gtrom stbupdater ver2.1b plus
blacklist updater 1.4 i tried loading from my pc and my laptop im using a 9pin null modem calbe f/f db9, i have a pansat 2500a up and running i tried doing a sw tansfer with the same cable and only the data is transfering not the code can someone tell me what should i do next?
com1 falshupdate fail com2 cant open serial port last error:they system cannot find the file specified com3same as com2,com4cant opean serial port last error: a device attached to the system is not functioning.
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13
Jimmy...Give it up pal...its very simple for most,but NOT everybody...,but its just too much for U...nobody else has all the different problems U do...I hope U could at least were able to understand how to plug it in...Jimmy, U are not suited for this ....Subscribe and I honestly mean that and also say these things to U in all honesty with good intentions..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
guy y cant u just say i'm using the wrong cable

Bronze Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15
cause I know U are just pulling our chains and playing dumb...cause nobody could be as dumb as U portray!...and U just proved my thoughts and suspicions all along!..have a good day kneegrows or whatever aliases U are using other than Jimmy today..

Bronze Member
Username: Thill_luvs_cock

Post Number: 79
don't worry Jimmy...this fcuking fruitcake thinks everyone is kneegrows...just ignore the jerkoff and hopefully he will go away...ROTF

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
lol this guy sounding like he know me personaly the only guy on this formus give good advice is thill and i'm hoping that he'll find a solution for me. and thank u hill luvs c**k for puttin lk in his place

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
i'm reading in my manual that i need a rs232db9 null modem cable(pin#2&3 twisted) for sw transfer and a rs-232 serial cable for receiver to Pc transfer, can someone tell me which cable is the 1 in the picture above.

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1234
Just so you'll know thill1951 and LK are the same guy.LOL

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
your kiddin rite

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
well if it it's thill then he has proven him self not to like neegrows maybe his sister is dating 1 so he figure i'm 1 so hes trying to get payback on me lol.

Silver Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 294
Hey jimmy; No LK and many others, includung myself, just think your not equiped to undertake this hobby. Back in Nov. 05 you started many, many threads asking the same question over and over again and it WAS answered, over and over again. The last thing I will suggest to U is try hooking up cable to com. port and stb., then reboot comp. and see if it recognizes the connection. The rest of the stuff I can`t help you with.

Username: Gospel

NORTH YORK, ONT COUNTRY

Post Number: 6
Mr Hitch, Jimmy is doing fine, Why don't you
just try to help him, stop putting him down. Just
maybe one day he might help you. You need to come to church Mr. Hitch and I will teach you how to walk in Love with other people. Mr. Hitch,
God Loves Jimmy the same as He loves you. So stop
your noise and remember he is equiped like you and he will learn just like you did.

Unregistered guest
T
H
I
S

T
H
R
E
A
D

I