PLEASE HELP!

Unregistered guest
Last weekend I got a Samsung DVD VR320 and I finally hooked it up the other day. I can record Television fine and I was trying to figure out how to record VHS to DVD because it says you can pick "COPY ALL" but for some reason it won't let me highlight "copy All" from the menu. Also--- with DVD-R's If I put in one tape and record and then put in another tape to record, can I put them on the same disk??

The other problem I am having is with DVD-RW's. It says recorder can use them and I have tried 3 different kinds now and they all say Unable to read/or load- I know you have to format the disk first, but it won't even let me get to the menu. I think it might be a setting or the way I have it hooked up. I am using an S cable for video and then just your basic audio cable hookup but I don't see why that would make a difference to the RW's. I am also running my cable into it and that works fine as well.

My 'resident' tech person (aka my fiance) is currently in Kuwait and it will be a while till he gets home so I'm stuck! He helped me figure out how to hook it up but I know he'd get frustrated trying to figure this out with me-- because he'd need to be dealing with it hands on and he never has in the past.....but he did say he's excited to get to use it since we are currently sending a bunch of movies back and forth to eachother! LOL!

Ok. Any help, ideas, suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!!!!! It's been driving me crazy!

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 2061
The RWs probably have to be version 1, if they are version 2, that's probably what's wrong. As long as the 2 tapes don't go over the remaining time on the disc, you can do more than 1.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us