Forsat Ultra 2500 - need help

Username: Mike1981

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 5
Is there such a receiver as Forsat Ultra 2500.
Or am i getting it confused with FORTEC ultra 2500?

I have a friend that is using a 36" dish to catch international channels. He claims that when the dish receiver goes down it automatically gets reprogrammed over the network and doesnt require a bin file to upload to his receiver.
Is any of this true?

Any input would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks,

Mike

Bronze Member
Username: Thillisback

Post Number: 26
Yes there is 2500 clone safe "270" autoroll bin

Grimreeper
Unregistered guest
Is this a fortec killer to thill?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
No it shouldn't but depends upon chips and age of fortec probably, BUT UAOR ...its at [link removed] ..and I believe dsstester has it also...I have it linked also at dsscommunity in the pantec area there..

If U're looking for an autoroll for a fortec,forget it..too risky unless U don't mind Jtagging..

no site
Unregistered guest
I try to go to that site and says

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.33 Server at pantecf2a.com Port 80

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
U have to register there first!...I just came from there and here's that direct link to the CLONE safe 270T bin..

[link removed]

Grimreeper
Unregistered guest
sorry for the double post thill was typin and chattin on aim and forgot were i was at LOL

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
grim...NP..i see U post at dsscommunity also..in fact I have answered some of your posts there..I was wondering why U ask about Fortec because I thought U bought a viewsat or c*oolsat..

Szot

Grimreeper
Unregistered guest
i got a viewsat and put the old fortec in the bedroom for the wife so now i gotta deal with her whining when it dont work.i also a some buds that have fortecs and a couple those pantec ms that they want help with.i should have stayed with an antenia LOL

Grimreeper
Unregistered guest
hey thill i want to put the 256t bin on the fortec do i have to change the boot file or can i just load the bin and roll with it.thanks G

Pepe Smith
Unregistered guest
why 256 not 270

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
The clone safe 270T bin is not safe for newer series fortec Ultra's..

grim...I don't think U need the boot file..and U probably saw that new 256T with the newest keys already in it, and the EXPECTED next new keys also (IDEA key 1) at dsscommunity..Jack Flash posted it...he appears to know fortecs, but with some exagerations of receiving 500 channels on 110 and 119...he has said to have put the 256T on over 200 receivers,suggest U PM him at dsscommunity about boot file...but I think U can just upload the 256T without the boot file first..use BL updater to upload it..

FOR Fortec Ultra owners...282T and 256T are the only safe bins U can use...unless they are 2003, pre March 2004 Ultra's, then MAYBE U could try the 270T at your own risk!...but the clone safe 267 is much safer..

Bronze Member
Username: Rzoo4u2c

Post Number: 61
I'm running 256t pansat bin on my march 2005 fortec lifetime ultra.
In my opinion it is better than 282t. 1 issue with my remote however, I lost the alphabet skip function, but still keep the 256t. Why you ask? Because 256t lets you ENTER the N2 keys. Fortec bins have the N2 keys in them and no way to manually enter them with 282t installed if I'm not mistaken.

Bronze Member
Username: Le74nguyen

Perris, Ca Usa

Post Number: 37
anybody help me pleasse, again I did download 270a file for update my receiver but how come on small light just run on screen of my receiver not stop.....(the small light run). pleasessss!
I wating my tv back on almost around 3 week already.... any new file update for my pansat 2500 a(not clone)

Brandon 18
Unregistered guest
hey linda. I think those passing-by lights are called the "night rider lights" and that happens when the bin you dowloaded is no good for your receiver.
now you need to fix the night rider lights first
and then you can load a good working bin.
but somebody needs to tell you how.
someone like Thill1951 or Maple Leaf or Slo-hand or any other helping guy.
if I knew, I would tell you but I am just a newbie.
I'll go look for Thill and tell him to please come and help you.

Bronze Member
Username: Le74nguyen

Perris, Ca Usa

Post Number: 39
thanks for your help.. I think may be so.. but if I need to fix but how..?
oh onething how come I download the file 260 and the small light is stop and show on the screen of receiver is "ON" AFTER THAT " SOME NUMBER OF THE CHANEL"....
It's can not work for the file 270. Do you think may be my receiver is over heat or burn something? I will waiting to all your response..

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1212
Throw it in the trash. You'll never get it to work. Or give it to someone who knows how to read and follow directions.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
Linda U fixed it I think...with nite rider lights , all u do is put an older bin like 260 or usually the factory bin 222 or 224 back on receiver ,then update it again back to whatever working bin U want..suggest U use the clone safe 270T bin or clone safe 267..not the original non patched 267 or 270...cause I think U have a clone pansat 2500,not a genuine one because U have too many problems with bins..

Silver Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 286
Hey Maple Leaf; Do I detect some animosity in your reply? Actually that was the best advise NE-1 could give her, as you must already know she has asked the same ?`s on several other sites over and over again. Glad to see the big "E" up and running. I bet the trash talkers(me included) thought they had been banned when the site was down...LOL.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
My thill1951akalk account is still screwed up!..says invalid pusername/password...but I used correct ones, I'm 100% sure!

John Ann
Unregistered guest
@ HITCH-e-boy....They would never ban me or
Maple Leaf....We run this sight....U stupid
fruitcake....But U they will ban, and all it
takes is one word from me or Maple.....Me
and Maple are going to Butt fvck U two birds
one more time....And then we will Ban U two
fvcking retards.....ROTF

John Ann
Unregistered guest
Oh... And I like it when FAT old H0M0S