ARIZA 700 "scrambling or bad channel" -NEED HELP

Username: Mike1981

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1
Hi, I have purchased the ARIZA 700, i have DL the latest file bin, "AA-1_H20051217_263EU(N)_api.BIN". I have the latest keys. I have uploaded the file to my receiver however, i continue to get "scrambling or bad channel" no picture.

I read that the auto roll file which is the one mentioned above does not require keys to be inputed, so i did that. I still dont get picture. Then i decide to input the the newest keys and that doesnt work either.

i really need help here, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,

Mike

Gold Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 1355
Most sites offer little to no support for that type receiver..suggest U register and ask for help at www.al7bar.t*k (remove the * in t*k)..its the biggest DSS site with an Ariza section that I have seen..

Username: Vito2006

Post Number: 1
I am having the same problem. Mike, if you know how to fix it, could you please post how you did it? I am very frustrated.

V

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2
John, ive tried everything with this receiver and frankly im frustrated too. Just curious, what channels are u trying to receive. Im trying to get "RTP" and "Sports tv" international channel. I dont even know if im on the right network.

Anyways, let me know what you've tried, maybe we can finally solve it. I dl this ARIZA 700 guide suggested by another user, looks useful however didnt work for me....you should give it a shot. Follow the instructions and see if this works for u. Let me know.

Here is the link - http://forums.dsstester.cm/vbb/showthread.php?t=40987

P.s. make sure to change dsstester.cm to com, in this link. There u can find the guide.

Mike

Post Number: 2
I've used this before and no luck. Thanks though.
What bin file did you use?

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3
I used the "AA-1_H20051217_263EU(N)_api.BIN" file.

What about u?

Post Number: 3
I used the same one.

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 4
I pasted this from another forum, from some person who apprently got this to work. Give this a try it didnt work for me.

........."i also just loaded my ariza700 yesterday. What I did is loaded the bin, power scanned my B** & D*** sats goto parental screen type in info 2004 set emu on set default key's.....goto a D*** channel wait till key's update and picture comes in, then goto a B** channel(if using) let key's update until picture comes in...(make sure to go into user setup and set time zone and clock in order for the epg to work properlly"......

Post Number: 4
Thanks Mike, I got this from another forum....trying it now.

Not sure what else you have tried but I had the same problem and it worked by doing the following:

1. Reset to factory (PIN # 0000).
2. Download (again) from Ftacentral the 263e BIN.
3. Reflash receiver
4. Re-program user settings...i.e. sat, LNB, Frequency etc.
5. Channel scan
6. Parental Lock i2004
7. Set Default
8. Set EMU on
9. Hold exit button for 5 seconds
10. you will know if you are rolling if the screen has % sign and is "saving data" right in the center of the screen. This will take a minute or two.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us