Eaglestar or kusat bin?

Bronze Member
Username: Hnic_men

Post Number: 52
any one know the flash file i need to use to get up n running again.i dont see eaglestar any where .im wondering if i can use another file such as fortec or digiwave.im new to fta so any help would be greatly appreciated and a little direction on how to do it would be awesome ?:@)

Gold Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 1354
I saw U ask this same question at dsscommunity and U were answered very thoroughly..

U have a habit of always asking the same questions over and over here and at other sites..and U always get good replies but U ignore them,then ask again...For months U asked, which receiver to buy!

Suggest U start listening to the replies or go back to the seller and ask him..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
lol your right guy, you use to give me good advice but i cant be mad cuz your right, it's just that i lost track where i post my questions, but thanks for reminding me.

Bronze Member
Username: Thillisback

Post Number: 27
BTW...that eaglestar is a clone of a Pansat 2500...so use pansat 2500 clone safe bins..there is a clone safe "270" autoroll bin here... [link removed]

Grimreeper
Unregistered guest
This bin a fortec killer to thill?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
that 270bin just fried my reciever y did u tell me to load that bin?can some one tell me if can i load the bin from one reciever to another?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
Jimmy..The CLONE safe 270 will not fry your Eaglestar receiver...the real genuine 270 will..use an updater and your cable to go receiver to receiver to transfer bins etc..

Grim...do NOT use it on a Fortec..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
v270t Rev 3.0 PCB and MARK V Patch - Autoroll Charlie & Beverly.

Latest BL 270 Bin clone safe/patched ir remote codes for tivo hughes and fortec. Limited. Do not load on Fortec ULTRA new Series.

*Confirmed working on the Pansat Rev. 3.0 PCB's w/ ALL MOD's performed. (Limited Testing)

*Confirmed working on MARK V 2500A Rev 1.0 PCB w/ALL MOD's performed. (Limited Testing)

Will post more updates as testing continues. Enjoy!

Attachment:
X_85BL_051225_270t_au_api_limited.zip
This file has been downloaded 713 times.

[link removed]

no site
Unregistered guest
I try and try but I only get this

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /supportcenter/topic.php on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.33 Server at pantecf2a.com Port 80

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
are U serious!!!!..are U a member there?...did it ever occur to U to read that message

You don't have permission to access

thats telling U something...geez, I wonder what u should do...REGISTER!!!!!!!!!!! JOIN!!!!!!

Grimreeper
Unregistered guest
k thanks what about my budies pantec ms i think its got the 256 or 261 now but if the keys change he wants me to run and change them for him cause hes really brain dead when it come to tec stuff

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
I swear the kids here get younger and younger or dumber and dumber...they know nothing of the internet and internet web sites!...its scary!

Grimreeper
Unregistered guest
ya just register and you can see all the pages i did just a bit ago

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
thill is back r u the real thill is these bin going to fry my reciver again and if it is y r u doing this do u get some kinda joy from frying people recivers?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
Jimmy...I'm done with U...good luck

Bronze Member
Username: Rzoo4u2c

Post Number: 60
DON"T BUY A CLONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
If U really are broke and money is a serious issue, then a Pantec for $79 is not a bad deal..

Bronze Member
Username: Le74nguyen

Perris, Ca Usa

Post Number: 38
anybody out there can help me pleasssse!
the problem is I download file 270a for my receiver(not clone) but how th small light on receiver is run & none stop. Look like it's not download.. after that I switch to download a 260 file, this file is ok the small light is stop and show on receiver "ON" and afterthat with number of the chanel. But this file is old and doesn't work and when you conect to tv you will not see anything.(it's have signal but no action). Please... anybody help out for this... Thanks a lot....or email me at le74nguyen@yahoo.com. I alway waiting for a good new...

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1213
linda
Bronze Member
Username: Le74nguyen

No help left for you.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
linda 260 works,it just needs the keys updated..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us