LOST REMOTE CONTROLLER

Username: Sanda

Post Number: 1
I lost my remote controll for daewoo vcr, I have other remotes I can get to turn my vcr on and off and play and record but I can't get the vcr menu to come up so I can pre-set the timer........ can anyone help me figure this out!
Pleassssssssse and Thank you !

Unregistered guest
I have panasonic DVD recorder 55 but I think I changed settings of my remote control to Remote 2. so my remote control is not working. how can I change it to old one. without remote control so many thing can not be done; because there is no buton or gadget to use on the DVD.
for example I can not change recording mode EP to SP or XP. or I can not finalize disk without my remote control.

sincerely

aykutguleren@gmail.com

Unregistered guest
I have panasonic DVD recorder 55 but I think I changed settings of my remote control to Remote 2. so my remote control is not working. how can I change it to old one. without remote control so many thing can not be done; because there is no buton or gadget to use on the DVD.
for example I can not change recording mode EP to SP or XP. or I can not finalize disk without my remote control.

sincerely

aykutguleren@gmail.com

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 2337
Press DVD and whatever code number you want at the same time, 1, 2, 3.

Username: Wrightad

Post Number: 2
I have a JVC vcr with no remote! How can i change the recording mode from Sp to EP?

Please help!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us