INFO needed on MISSING Channels pls

Username: Auburngrad1965

Attalla, AL

Post Number: 2
Was wondering if anyone could help me out regarding missing channels for 2500A setup. I have all codes inputted properly, and run off both 110 and 119. I receive all of the movie and espaniol channels........but for some reason can't locate many of the regular channels such as TBS, TNT, GSN, Comedy, ESPN(group), etc. etc.

Attalla, AL

Post Number: 3
is there perhaps a different channel bin which I need to download..................or is this a universal issue? Thanks in advance for your input.

Anonymous

ch lists are not allways up to date this is why your missing some. the chs get moved around occasionally. why not scan your chs then sort by sid

Attalla, AL

Post Number: 4
I have performed every imiganible type of scan on both 110 and 119(Blind, TP, Advanced, etc. etc.), and perform a standard scan daily in attempts to find said missing channels. Have performed said scans daily since last key change, but have still yet to come acroos those aforementioned missing ones. All I can seem to come up with is that the bin I downloaded(don't remember now which 1), possibly did not contain them. Suggestions anyone?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us