Bought a Pansat system and can't see a thing!

Pavelic
Unregistered guest
I bought a Pansat 2700A with 30 inch dish and universal KU 0.5, I flashed the receiver with 140 bin, I searched all of the satelites, and adjusted the antena many times and the receiver can't find a single channel?! It is showing %78 signal on the screen, that means its good? I could not find a single channel on any of the listed satelites! Whats going on? Did I waste $300?

Anonymous

Pavelic
hate to say but if your aiming at charlie then your using the wrong type of LNB you need a Circular LNB not Linear.

Silver Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 278
Hey Pavelic; I`m not especially adept at this, but, are you setting the stb to get all chnls. when U scan, have U set the lnb to univ. and R U sure U R aimed at correct bird. 78% could mean n e thing, quality tells the story. Anon`s point about lnb, to my underestanding, is wrong, as long as you have set the stb to univer. lnb it is ok. My limited exper. is with vwst. plt., but I read alot. Try it and let us know, Happy New Year!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Le74nguyen

Perris, Ca Usa

Post Number: 28
Hi! sorry I am just new-because my sister bring for my family a pansat 2500a for enjoy a holiday- but she doesn't give us anything BOOK guide show how to down load and update bin... please if you don't mind can you show us step by step how to install and download... thanks we're appreciate.
please stop use bad language in here! thanks
I did connect between pansat with the cable to PC computer(printer) but I don't know how to intall to pansat software... please help me...ALL MY FAMILY NOW JUST WAIT YOUR HELP..
I JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW IAM A LITTLE GIRL AND DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT COMPUTER..THAT'S WHY CAN YOU PLEASE SHOW ME STEP BY STEP VERY CLEARLY SO MAY BE CAN I MAKE IT FOR MY FAMILY..THANKS AND HAPPY HOLIDAY TO YOU WITH ALL YOUR FAMILY!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us