Cant pick up 91W BEV Nimiq Sattelite with Pansat 3500s

CDN
Unregistered guest
I cant pick up BEV Nimiq with my Pansat 3500s. Echo 119/110 is no problem. My Pansat shows 75% signal for the Nimiq but its reading from the 119/110 dish. How do i change the setting for Nimiq to read the 91deg dish?

CDN
Unregistered guest
bump

Gold Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 1290
do U have 3 LNB's on your dish?..110-119 are NOT Bev, they are Dishnet!..U need a LNB on roof dish aimed at the 91W satellite in order to receive its signal!...once its all aligned corrcetlu u just go into menu and antenna settings and configure your remote settings,do a scan of each satellite...must have a working Charlie and Bev autoroll bin also!

CDN
Unregistered guest
Thrill, no I have two dishes. One for the dishnet (119/110) and the other for the BEV. Link me to Charlie and BEV bins...I thought latest BIN for the 3500s takes care of it...thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Ikaleem

Post Number: 51
@CDN
the direction for bev is a little bit on the left from 110. Hopefully you dont have the dish pointed in the same direction as 110

Gold Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 1296
[link removed] has the latest Pansat and Viewsat bins..

BTW..do u have a disque switch and your remote menu and receiver configured to receive Bev and charlie?..and sat scans have been completed and default keys were set?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us