Megasat yt6688 loops but not complete

Username: Gargar

Post Number: 1
hi, i have the megasat yt6688 i tried to have the channels rescanned but it only loops and never completes. the only thing i get now is radio but i got everything about 5 months ago. how do i rescan and have the channels comeback? thanks,G

Anonymous

Not familar with your receiver, but around NOV, 2005 the signal went to N2 from N1 Nagrivision so if your running the old bin you can rescan all you like and get nothing but scrambled channel. Have a look at some of the helpful sites listed here in several places in this forum as there are no files here at this site.

You really need to do a Google search ect. to find out useful info for loading files and what sites offer files for your box. A lot of reading, but anthing worth having doesn't come easy as they say!
Hopefully you got a cable with your box for downloading file to the receiver.

osamabinladen
Unregistered guest
go end dump this resiver its made in usa this junk like entthing made ...in this contry

Anonymous

And just think many young men dying right now and in the past for you too have the freedom to do the sick things it is you do! May the over 3,000 + souls huant you in your sleep tonight you fool!

Osama would cut your head off, just the same as mine without blinking an eye. And learn to spell Country and it's Caps for USA!

Man your lack of grammer and writing skills will kill me before your punk ignorance ever will.

nordenstar
Unregistered guest
is this real........it mast be usa..only in
that contry ..can this be
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us