BUZZ FTA Resivers ...

biverland
Unregistered guest
http://buzzfreetoair.com/

dos any one have one ..like to see opinion ebaut

Gold Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 1231
Its a NO NAME site ,selling a no name clone receiver that will give U nothing but problems....and no software support ...buy a genuine pansat3500 or a viewsat 2000...do NOT buy ANY clones!

Unregistered guest
thill1951, you have a lot of great posts. I was suprised to see your response to this receiver. As I know for a fact that it is not a clone receiver, it has great support at its website

Gold Member

Post Number: 1239
OK, if its NOT a clone (which basically everything is a clone of something else) then its still a no name receiver and website..not in the top 25 sites or receivers!!

Unregistered guest
Colsat did not start out at the top either!! And its support website is pretty well known. I am an Administrator of my own websight and I mod at several others(luckily, none posted on that long list of mostly scammers listed on this site) I have been around for many years and know this buzz receiver will be a big one!

Unregistered guest
I don't have anything in that website, and I have not spammed anything. I was offering an opinion that differs from thill1951 and
I guess you are a worshiper of thill1951. If you have nothng more to offer than the crap above don't waste the bandwidth!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1241
Anybody who says the list of reputable DSS sites we have posted here are all spammers, is someone who knows little about FTA and the FTA world..or has their own personal agenda!...what an ignorant statement to say those sites are spammers and try and belittle those, the most reputable DSS sites on the internet!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1242
Registrant:
Tech Surplus Canada
501 Alliance Ave
Toronto, Ontario M6N 2J1
CA

Domain Name: BUZZFREETOAIR.COM

Administrative Contact , Technical Contact :
Tech Surplus Canada
marc@techsurpluscanada.com
501 Alliance Ave
Toronto, Ontario M6N 2J1
CA
Phone: 416-841-4157

Record expires on 09-Dec-2006
Record created on 09-Dec-2005
Database last updated on 09-Dec-2005

Domain servers in listed order: Manage DNS

NS67.WORLDNIC.COM 216.168.228.36
NS68.WORLDNIC.COM 216.168.225.208

Show underlying registry data for this record

Current Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.
IP Address: 205.178.145.65 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)
IP Location: US(UNITED STATES)-KANSAS-FT. LEAVENWORTH
Lock Status: REGISTRAR-LOCK
DMOZ no listings
Y! Directory: see listings
Data as of: 14-Jun-2005

Unregistered guest
"mostly scammers"
I was prob wrong in that statement, beause some use IP loggers so be careful. they aren't scammers they are worse. but there are a few good sites listed as well, just not many and you are missing several very good sites like solutions4sat.com and more!

iknowmorethanuthink
Unregistered guest
Anybody who says the list of reputable DSS sites we have posted here are all spammers, is someone who knows little about FTA and the FTA world..or has their own personal agenda!...what an ignorant statement to say those sites are spammers and try and belittle those, the most reputable DSS sites on the internet!

Bullshit..This site is built to benefit the spammers scammers and trash..But it is good for a giggle..Kinda like watching Guerby's old site..
But then you'd know nothing about that would ya thill?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1243
That buzz site has NO working links,no other products,No authorized dealers and is basically unknown...as is the receiver...I have never seen 1 post or file regarding a Buzz receiver...another clone I believe, which is also "made in Korea"!

BTW...I am no great fan of BL and he is only involved with 1 site on the DSS list here..so what your problem, other being a jerk!

Unregistered guest
As Incognito stated the site you have listed is not the official buzz site! Would you like a file for the receiver? let me know I will have you one!

Incognito
Unregistered guest
Really?Well Maybe you shouldcheck the Manufacturer website..As the Great FTA Master that you are you'd know the manufacturer is Spacestar..And who gives a rats a s s about a poser site..No Posts about the Buzz? You should Check curious-contraptions or fta-clone.com But you are the guru so you'd know that these places know about the buzz..These are just 2 sites..been kickin on satscums and this place..Far too long

biverland
Unregistered guest
wow ...this is response ...i did not know ...
It well be same like this ..i only ask opinion,
This is NEW so not much ebaut this ..i went
to fta clone its ....

Username: D00mbuggy

La Verne, CA USA

Post Number: 8
biverland:
What? Ever hear of spellcheck? Grammar?
I think I understand about half of that post.

Silver Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 243
Hey THE BIG Gonad; Thill1951 only c&p what is public info if you just look up the website, get a clue ignoramis!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1246
Incognito...Ok U came and spammed your site (fta-clone) and that korean another clone receiver...but don't slam the people here while U're selling your junk here!..your site is NEW and has very few posts, just like the receiver!

There are more clone of clones (buzz of spacestar)..ooooh , I'm impressed!..LOL...more spammers and scammers everyday are popping up on new sites selling new clones of clones receivers, jumping in on this FTA $$$$ while they can..I will always suggest people buy ANY product with a proven track record,not some new no name unproven unknown product...Pansat, Viewsat, C*oolsat have been around awhile and proven themselves..Buzz receivers are going to be very short term, like a buzz when doing a blunt!..puff...puff...pass!

ik
Unregistered guest
I have a dish clone and the person who would reprogram my cards is away for a month.
Ihave JEEPERS/TOMICO on my desktop but do not know what to do to reprogam my cards.I tried it
once and all I got was the titles on each channel but no picture or sound,please help and advise the new key numbers
thanks
ik

biverland
Unregistered guest
Clon is NEW( BUZZ) but ...the FORTEC is
not a clone ...end haw long been on ..??
Where is the suport for (Fortec) its not a clone but have no suport....(Ihave Fortec L..Ultra) so i know...
So its the same as new clone..

biverland
Unregistered guest
[link removed]

See end bee inform ....

biverland
Unregistered guest
[link removed]

See end bee inform ....

Anonymous

Who cares??? Buy the cheap crap and when you have no support or bin to flash you'll surely end up here wanting someone, if not thills help!
Or you'll flash a BL bin to it and cry because it fried your box. I see nothing but a pattern of mainly cheep receiver owners needing help at this site!!! When you can get over $100 of free TV programming why buy a Cheap No Name receiver, then be too cheap to buy a $10 sat signal meter and show up here to whine???

I don't know why thill even bothers with you types at all, like casting pearls of wisdom before swine. Just like the Blue Bird 2 someone bought and was here too find no one here knew anything about it.

biverland
Unregistered guest
haw is the BUZZ resivers ....eny one have??

Silver Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 253
Hey BUZZ fans can you please tell me where I can buy one. The last time I was fishing on the Suwannee River I lost my anchor and need to replace it!!!!

biverland
Unregistered guest
http://buzzfreetoair.com/

This is new .....so..
This is nordenstarcontry so ....we...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1275
I did NOT see 1 review at your site,so is this just talk?...why all of a sudden U are going to review any reciver!

rectifier125
Unregistered guest
we will review any and all recievers we can get a hold of or sent to us
its nothing all of a sudden but i will tear down the ones sent for review and do a review from a electronic technicians (for 25 years) point of view and from a consumers point of view and show no partiality to any but will post the true specs

Gold Member

Post Number: 1277
rectifier...I stand corrected...U do have a "products review" area..Just hope U aren't in bed with BL and TDG.... (please no more pansat/viewsat receivers, BOTH are starting to go downhill,especially with their support...I think al7bar is taking up too much of their time)....and yeah, I would like to see a review of this Buzz reciver,even though I would never buy one....also I did not see any sponsors at your site,why is that?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1320
Its made in Korea.Yes it is a clone from Spacestar (another no namer)....if www.fta-clones.com is the site selling it, then it is a clone.

hodge
Unregistered guest
Cruelio reviewed it on CCc...the box is worth a look

Anonymous

I sent an email to the people at buzzfreetoair.com a few days ago. Guess what, no reply, to quote the website :-

(if you can't reach us by phone email us for a quick response)

Bunch of scammers

hodge
Unregistered guest
server problems on the fta-clone support site, too. Don't count it out yet...receivers have been sent to the proper testers and a full review will be forthcoming....I'm going to wait this one out before judging.

Anonymous

I was scammed by a supposedly new receiver back last summer, hence the reason I'm so sceptical now. The receiver then was an UltraStar, bought on ebay. They also had their own website.

Also, people are selling the BUZZ receiver on ebay, but last time I checked there was no feedback for the ones that had been bought.

Anonymous

NE-1 trid the bramd new Stellarsat, its got a super fast processor...qicker than dreambox or amy others including the top sellers like pansat, viewsat, koolsat, only to mention a few.

This receiver boasts HD, with a dual tuner and integral circuitry that can`t be harmed by flashing inappropriate software, its virtually indestructable and can be yours right now for only a wish and a promise, suckers><><><><>< Get a buzz and laugh about it....

Username: Kamal

Montreal, Qubec Canada

Post Number: 10
hello need helpe i did us they said to flash my buzz and i could not do it so can you helpe me to flash it and i need the bin too please helpe i just got it today.
thank you

runners_friend
Unregistered guest
BUZZ is not a clone it is the fastest FTA in the market with the NEC EMMA2 200mhz processor. Clones are made in china by multistar and other companies. My BUZZ is made in korea and the quality of all the parts is top notch. There is a review on www.curious-contraptions.com This is a very good site to get updates from. The people who support the receiver post there first. I wouldn't bash a receiver unless you purchased it and I am very happy with mine. I do know the buzz is sold under another name worldwide but it is from the same factory since it is made in korea too.

Anonymous

My Stellarsat just arrived and It was hooked up to my antenna and it automatically programmed itself and am watching all channals in HD tele, as well as DTV, itis great and ownly cost 145 canadian to my door and the service rep was at my house next day and installed the antina and rotor, which came with it. For 60 days he will come back and fix any errors that happens. I luv et. My nayber is gettin one on mondey er tuesdey its great.

li8888
Unregistered guest
My first fta box was a culsat fta box. I was told silver bullet and other boxes were big hit in fta years ago. I am sure spacestar was a good box at a time when I got my culsat. Now, I know culsat still has okay support but how about spacestar? Orasat is manufactured by a big korean factory, months has passed by. The orasat didn't release autoroll file, the channel list software is not user friendly. Before you buy something new. Please think of software support first.

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 233
Pansat
Coo*lsat
Viewsat

Still top 3, IMO, because of the software support available ALL the time and for many months/years now..rest are just fly by nighters, passing thru , grabbing a quick buck with NO support!

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1273
Not the Dream box LK. Support is alive and well.

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 235
Forgot about the DB...most either can't afford it or have difficulty using it..as U know the more they cost the more options and features they have and the more complicated they become..I'm not saying they are a rocket science, but from what I see here,most here couldn't use it..the ones that do own and use the DB, all do say they are the best!

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1274
Yes they are a little bit harder than most to setup . But a good unit.

Username: Tweakerttweaker

Post Number: 1
I totally agree with the spamming site talk! As far as a real good review look at this link it answers alot about the unit with screen shots also. I hope it helps, Myself I'm not buying it for other reasons at least not yet.

Play nice everyone.... Tweaker.
http://www.curious-contraptions.com/images/reviews/buzz/syndicate.txt

Anonymous

Do not trust fta-clone.com incognito or anyone affilliated with him. He is nothing but a profitteer looking to make money off people's ignorance. Any message posted on his forum promoting another reciever get flamed by himself and his other mods about the buzz and how great it is. Fta clone has become completely biased and have forgotten all it's loyal members. And to see him him spamming on another site does not surprise me at all. The buzz sucks and if you really want it buy it off someone else, oh wait noone else is selling it. HAHAHAHAHA
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us