Can someone help?

Grimreeper
Unregistered guest
Well ive been reading for 5 days now on getting my viewsat working with no luck.At first i couldnt get any signal now i get signal on V tps but not H always says searching for signal.I have the latest bin 1024 and a channel list that works great on the fortec.Is there a place to turn the key codes on and off like that fortec or did i get a bum box.any help would really be great.Thanks guys

Anonymous

Not familar with your box, but I will tell you this no signal has nothing to do with what been or keys are input!!! You should have signal anyway as the Sats are out here admitting signal, the keys or bin just get you programing to veiw. You need to check your hardware and run cable direct bypassing any switches to verify you have good signal on each Bird!!! HTH

Anonymous

Oh thought to add, people really need to invest in a cheep $10 signal meter as can be found on eBay....It really is a small square area in the sky you're pointing at!

Gold Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 1229
Dish Pro (says DP right on the LNB) LNB's on your roof dish sends ONLY vertical polarity signals and requires NO disque switch..also DP LNB's require U use a DP channel list...made specifically for Dish pro LNB's..

BTW..."How To input keys" for viewsat or any receiver is in 1 thread here...also dsscommunity forums has a VIEWSAT specific area that U should read...it has the setup manual and guides and the latest bins and all the viewsat info U will ever need..

Gold Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 1230
dsscommunity...Viewsat area..

[link removed]

Grimreeper
Unregistered guest
thanks guys.i got a sat finder on its way and ill go read those links right now.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us